Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[BUILD] AntiGrav Tank
Well First You Start Off With 3000 Coins Buy A AntiGrav Now That Will Leave You Enough To Teleport And Buy Starshooter. If Your Darkforce Teleport To Bottom If Your Light Force Teleport Top And Goto The Weapon Shop And Buy The StarShooter. After That Get The Jump Skill.

Make Sure You Stay Behind Your Creeps If Your Enemy Is Stronger Than You Make Sure More Than 3 Creeps Are With You. After You Get Another 1400 Coins Buy Another StarShooter.

TIP: When You Enemy Has Low Health Use The Jump Skill
And Jump At Your Enemy

After Save Up To Get A Steel Hull If Your Lucky You'll Get It Faster. But Be careful. Get Few More Kills Now You Should Buy A 2nd Tier Tank. I Recommend The Thunder Tank.

WAit Doing HW

stronk guide! [Image: thumbsup.gif]
(2011-04-11, 09:19:50)stibi- Wrote: stronk guide! [Image: thumbsup.gif]

Lol
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
I feel like the 1st skill should be always tank canon, otherwise it takes much longer time to get to level 2. Maybe me creeping skill is not good enoughSmile
(2011-04-12, 17:06:01)olivercamel Wrote: I feel like the 1st skill should be always tank canon, otherwise it takes much longer time to get to level 2. Maybe me creeping skill is not good enoughSmile

I agree people can choose whatever they like.
(2011-04-13, 01:00:18)CrazeX Wrote:
(2011-04-12, 17:06:01)olivercamel Wrote: I feel like the 1st skill should be always tank canon, otherwise it takes much longer time to get to level 2. Maybe me creeping skill is not good enoughSmile

Yesh but its still better to get cannon to start with as the first skill or else it will take longer time to get to level 2 and its much stronker:)

Verri stronk with cannon as the first skill.

Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
(2011-04-13, 15:43:08)Tynkywinky Wrote:
(2011-04-13, 01:00:18)CrazeX Wrote:

Yesh but its still better to get cannon to start with as the first skill or else it will take longer time to get to level 2 and its much stronker:)

Verri stronk with cannon as the first skill.

ye im still a noob but wat u think about the guide imma add some more stuff to it once i get spare time
it would have been much better to first prepare stuff and then post it in here instead of doing it the other way round. ^^
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
(2011-04-14, 00:20:18)Saiyuki Wrote: it would have been much better to first prepare stuff and then post it in here instead of doing it the other way round. ^^

Yep D: im not good at peparing

1+ Rep for u
so, how long will you still take to finish up your guide?
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
after school. I finished all my homework and everything ^.^
very nice strategy for pubs & lane
1st skill in tank cannon, than max jump/emp/shift (careful you cant use em all without battery + you dont have to)
start with Molotov Cocktail, up it as you can
min 5, buy a mech & 2nd Molotov Cocktail, dont up this one
min 10, buy steel hull
you should be able to buy a Ice Cannon as you reach lvl 10 (~ min 15-17 depends on your creeping)
normally your enemy will have his start weapons, a 4-5,5k tank and maybe another 2k weapon - you > him
now you can take his tower, just shift the enemy at his cp, attack the tower, jump back when he can move/attack again
strategy is always the same now, shift the enemy, move close, kill creeps, emp once he moves again - he's dead; don't jump in and use emp/shift, use shift from the distance so his weapons wont fuck you up
buy a 2nd Ice Cannon as you can
now it depends on your enemy, his hp/dps -if you are still able to kill him / survive go straight for gobo or earth, otherwise you can up hull/1-2 ice
from now on it depends on the game + enemies what you do:
net, teleport, ward, breakers, poison (sell the not upped Molotov Cocktail first), battery, speed, ... (no specific order)

use the mech wise, careful when the enemy reaches lvl 10, repair your tower/you/get items
if you can handle it take the mech with you on the battlefloor <3
(2011-04-10, 19:23:03)CrazeX Wrote: Well First You Start Off With 3000 Coins Buy A AntiGrav Now That Will Leave You Enough To Teleport And Buy Starshooter. If Your Darkforce Teleport To Bottom If Your Light Force Teleport Top And Goto The Weapon Shop And Buy The StarShooter. After That Get The Jump Skill.

Make Sure You Stay Behind Your Creeps If Your Enemy Is Stronger Than You Make Sure More Than 3 Creeps Are With You. After You Get Another 1400 Coins Buy Another StarShooter.

TIP: When You Enemy Has Low Health Use The Jump Skill
And Jump At Your Enemy

After Save Up To Get A Steel Hull If Your Lucky You'll Get It Faster. But Be careful. Get Few More Kills Now You Should Buy A 2nd Tier Tank. I Recommend The Thunder Tank.

WAit Doing HW

would only be successfull against ground tanks and even that i doubt because you can't kill the zeppelin creep

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where can i buy a storm tank? Partycommander 2 3,565 2012-01-18, 04:43:40
Last Post: LoveComesAgain
  Fastest build to teleporting thunder tank. toyboatt 3 5,447 2011-07-16, 20:38:29
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  Tank start strategies. wolfheart 31 28,117 2011-06-18, 15:06:01
Last Post: AGGInator
  [Tutorial] Balanced build system DA Althend 0 2,577 2011-03-08, 09:03:40
Last Post: Althend
  Demon Tank vs Hunter TKF 10 8,536 2010-12-03, 22:24:55
Last Post: Dr.xD