Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a replay, just answer me where the problem is pls
I played a nice game (i think) for my level of skill (im a bit over 1500 elo) enemies played lr and i got some close range and porter and i started dominating everything
but.

from total domination in the earlygame i lost my absolute opness, but at my point of view i did the right choices buying stuff

what would you change? thx in advance

mb i was too agressive?
better tank instead of ultpack and powerpack?
but you have to be agressive against turtling longrangers i guess.
(i think if you start with like 20-0 you shoud not get that bad anymore.)

Attached Files
.w3g   BT HUH!.w3g (Size: 1.91 MB / Downloads: 235)
just 2 comments:

why the hack do you comment your game, whats wrong with u???????????

and sencond, your such a selfish player, i hate guys like u. take every kill and tower, farm all creeps even with 2 mates in range. then u tell the to do upgrades, WTF is wrong with u , u got by far the most gold.

srsly its a team game, you can be fed and give something to your team, then u will even more games....
no comment, i'm sorry for helloa. Leave top wo comment, capture bot line, steal towers, port only than, when friend dies by two guys and both less hp. Not earlier cause why?
i was a selfish player that game. period. im not a very smart player, always, nerdrage all the time. not beeing patient makes me diskliked often, guess i can handle it.

wow, hate me

i play hunter all the time usually, guess you cant be selfish with hunter.
this time i just tried it because my farm was great.

i didnt ask for that.

its just efficient if someone with less farm than the most farmed upgrades, i did it many times myself, why to risk an enemy high tier tank just before you get your own high tier because you have to farm and spend your gold for for upgrades?
the infernal ended this game - correct me if im wrong

so much hate :/
btw - there are many leaguegames with less teamplay, and if i dont tele to a cp if sm1 is in danger i just havent noticed it.

wir können das gern auf deutsch führen behinderung, wie du siehst ist mein englisch nicht das wahre.
Tedd0r Wrote:wir können das gern auf deutsch führen behinderung, wie du siehst ist mein englisch nicht das wahre.

pm only pls! it's a english forum and ger is allowed for exceptions only.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
i dont hate you as a personBig Grin

i just hate the type of player of yours ingame
Start (antigrav until thunder):
+ only few deaths and some kills, you controlled your lane,
- spell waste (for example you used plasma cluster 2-3 for only few creeps), didn't skill or at least use jump which you needed with your weapon, could have reached thunder with 0 deaths if you used it,
- abundant communication ("hm i buy goblin", "hmmmmm i buy ghost" => you bought thunder).

Mid game (after buying thunder, your strongest part in that game):
+ good decision to leave the lane and help at mid since your allies were feeding,
+ many kills (even some doubles), good use of the teleporter,
- no hull for long time, lucky that no one countered it (goblin tank, airship + 700-800 weapon range + drones), too weak vs better players,
- not enough mana for all 3 spells (teleport + max stun + max ulti), either buy battery or don't max level all skills needed for that combo.

End game (base siege after the capture of all control points):
- thunder is a very weak base attacker (only decent skill would be thunder storm which you didn't had), you didn't buy a new one (earth robot) or sky tank would already been enough, with good skills to attack and much harder to kill beacause of air unit (sky tank) or good "Schadensfresser" (earth robot)
- bought power pack and asked for upgradres (no one has gold to donate, require if you can buy a tank, else wait since your force had 8 armor upgrades already and would have waited 5 minutes more)
- bought poison before you took the last control point, laser wold have been better since it has range upgrades (easier to siege the base later), alternative buy orbital control + guard/hunter or advanced troop pack + ghost tank and save until end game tank.

All in all good playing by you, but practice end game please, i see lots of players with a good start and falling way behind after tanks are >hunter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sick game - replay jack_acc 2 4,394 2013-08-08, 21:52:20
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Antigrav replay Max 16 14,603 2013-07-30, 17:23:03
Last Post: stibi-
  Shredder @lane Replay LIoOoOoIL 6 7,058 2011-05-29, 14:26:21
Last Post: Althend
  Server Problem?? LoveComesAgain 1 2,347 2010-08-10, 13:14:48
Last Post: Velocity2k
  Tinker Replay twoplay 3 4,147 2010-07-28, 21:34:04
Last Post: Ryukira