Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explosive
This RP I think it is beautiful or awesome but somehow newbie type, however it shows how to use explosive and both weakness and strength whick using explosive is. I also started a thread with the same name, "Explosive" can be found here.

What I am thinking:
1. Don't start explosive at the start.
2. Change to explosion thinker after level 7.
3. Strengthen your base and blow your opponents.
4. Gather as much explosives as possible.
5. Under the siege status (you are attack their base), change to exploder after level 10.
6. After you have 5 explosives and 1 speed boost, upgrade your team armor level to 16 if needed.
7. save 16000 gold for sky fortress.

Brief description about this replay:

In the start stage before my level 7 I went to attack CP for exp and destroying their tower, luckily I succeeded and switch to explosion thinker, but unfortunately opponents started their sneaky offense to both top and bottom, I think the direct cause is my teammates didn't focus on offense of the center CP, therefore I has a hard time during the period, but after they forced to defense their base it went well.

I think now explosive in 8.55 is not overpowered but a very weak route, if I can kill target without explosive why shall I choose it? Of course not, it is much more like a style, not a necessary thing. It shows in the RP when a player is overfed he also has the overkill power.

And I really hope there is no more fatal errors for explosive on later version, because I did have much better game before but ended in nothing, WAR3TFT just exploded me a message box on the screen and I had to accept ok with no choice and RP.XD

Attached Files
.w3g   2008.12.08 BT8.55 Explosive.w3g (Size: 1.14 MB / Downloads: 200)