Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Changes
I discovered yesterday that the standard board skin was changed into subsilver2. But this board skin doesn't give the IRQ, email and such icons other which appears, which was on the prosilver skin. Would there be other alternative board skins in the near future?

Also I think there might be some members that never is active, actually about 70-90% of the forum members is barely or not active. Would their accounts last forever? Or will it automatically be deleted after half year OR 1 year time since last logon?
there will be new themes.... if this stupid phpbb.com-team finishes that board software sometime... :/

and i think i'll dont delete inactive members... there is no reason why i should do it
No Support via PM!!
does the phpbb team also set an unchangeable standard to forum rules, or can some of them be changed, like increasing the height of the signatures pixel height for example? I removed the old signature and tried to put it back, but I can't put it back cuz it's higher than 50 pixelsSad.
that 50px limitation isnt forced by phpbb..... its forced by me =)

i hate these big signatures where the sig is higher then the post itself..
No Support via PM!!
But that won't apply to those who don't change their signatures that have above 50 pixels.
So...

When will old-colored skin return?
I want it back!

The color scheme of btanks.net/v2 is much better than this pretty-shiny white board. Imagine, there are people, who don't use light tones at all ;-)
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
it doesnt matter for psycho what the user would like to have for a Signatur size, or Forum Theme...etc.

it depends only on what psycho likes or not... 8)

theres is no compromise.. lol.. and i dont think he will change his opinion.. even it would be better for the Forum sometimes
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
nice pov sir... but its not right, i have just no time to make a new theme atm..
No Support via PM!!
ho,

pov = provocation ?

well.. thats my view of Situation atm and of the past...

no time.. ok

i mean..i have no knowledge about "Hp & Forum Dezign/Theme creation.. but.. it think..just "uploading" the old Theme from the Forum before this one..does not take much time and make so much work if its possible .. and..i think that would be possible.. maybe with some small "losts" which maybe couldn't be "importat"

and i don't won't to provocat you..

some example's.. that you dont like "big Sigs" i know.. compromiss made when old Forum was changed to here..so that the users could use their sigs from the old one ? i dont see.. and they were not so "big" 500x300pix..would be big..i mean old one were about 250X110 ^^

or what you did.. when i setup the mirc channel ? you came in about 2 hours later.. well great.. but.. first what you said wasn't.. "hey nice idea or even a "hello".. no.. it was "the channel name is shit" -.- that really motivats...

this forum is nearly be 5 months old or a bit more.. nothing changed.. "atm" no time -.-

and don'T say its cause the php crew did not get this or that ready.. if you really wanted..the Theme could already have been changed ^^

so... now you maybe understand why i stop doing something for the Forum.. like the Picture Creation etc... i see no sense if always the same person lays you some "stones in the way" cause he don't like something..

i told you long time ago..that you can not compare a gamers Forum with your other Forum (dont know the name alright now)

it needs a good "style".. some Room for ppl having fun...not only a "boring" talkboard..

i dont want to say you make all wrong.. but as i said before.. with your " i dont like it" going, nothing will/have changed... this Forum now isn't better then the first one.. so since change too here it was no going "forward".. just a big fall back.. in my opinion..

i mean.. community has not grown.. most german members (without Team) are gone...

if you go and watch other gamer forums.. you will find place for ppl. showing over here sig who they are or what "hero" for example they play.. a spamm area... (where not someone of the team every 2 week 's says "i hate spam")

and you know.. the most funny thing..you did was.. to tell the Team (ich sags ma allgemein) that we should/must post something to a discussion..even we do not have to say something about it :roll:

so jetzt weißt warum ich im Grunde genommen nachwievor keine Lust hab hier wieder was zu machen...auch wenn ich glaube das die chance besteht hier doch noch etwas mehr schwung in den Laden zu bekommen, denn die anzahl der Englischsprachigen Spieler ( im b-net) die auch im Clan sehr viel BT zocken ist doch recht hoch... und einige wären vllt. auch hier noch aktiver oder würden den weg hier her zu finden.. wenn man ihnen ein bischen mehr bieten würde als "nur" ein weißes lanweiliges Forum ^^

ach ja nimm nit persönlich.. aber deine einstellung zu gewissen Dingen hier sind auf gut deutsch einfach scheiße.. wenn du keon bock hast hier viel zu machen.. dann hättest oder könntes wenigstens die Leute die Lust haben.. dabei unterstützen und halt nicht immer wieder deine "nö mag ich nich, machen wir nicht" Nummer fahren

so jetzt bin ich ma gespannt auf ne Antwort.. vllt kommt ja mal mehr als "hab grad keine Zeit" ^^

greetz

[Image: winke17trj2.gif]

p.s.

je nachdem..würd ich ja hier wieder was machen..mal sehen

p.s.s

kein bock mir ein auf englich abzubrechen..sry.. kannst mir auch ne PN schicken..wenn du magst ^^

eDiT_

ach jo.. betrachte es als verspätete "Antwort" auf das http://btanks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=13459#p13459
pov = point of viewWink

Quote:i mean..i have no knowledge about "Hp & Forum Dezign/Theme creation.. but.. it think..just "uploading" the old Theme from the Forum before this one..does not take much time and make so much work if its possible .. and..i think that would be possible.. maybe with some small "losts" which maybe couldn't be "importat"
it is not possible, and there where several reasons why there is no new style.
the first reason is, that i said i'll make one BT-Style for this forum, but everytime i forced the members to usw one style, they flamed and wanted their old style back... but i do not make 2, 3 or more style only because of a few members.. so i did nothing yet, until you can agree with one style..

next point, signatures... it just suckt if you have 1 line text and then 5 lines picture, just because someone thinks he is the best designer on this planet - i said 80px heigh is okay, because the adverts in this forum are 80px height too, but more isnt needed in a gaming-forum...
maybe it would needed in a manga/anime-kiddie-board, but not here.

next point, community-size... you're right, most german members left this forum, but it is not because of the changed software, but because of bobs behavior, if you really leave an community just because a bad style, you couldnt really like it..

so i know what you want to say and i think your not that wrong, but this community wouldnt be bigger if you could have bigger sigs and spam and if here would be an other style.. thats not the problem of this board.
No Support via PM!!
psycho_dmr Wrote:pov = point of viewWink

Quote:i mean..i have no knowledge about "Hp & Forum Dezign/Theme creation.. but.. it think..just "uploading" the old Theme from the Forum before this one..does not take much time and make so much work if its possible .. and..i think that would be possible.. maybe with some small "losts" which maybe couldn't be "importat"
it is not possible, and there where several reasons why there is no new style.
the first reason is, that i said i'll make one BT-Style for this forum, but everytime i forced the members to usw one style, they flamed and wanted their old style back... but i do not make 2, 3 or more style only because of a few members.. so i did nothing yet, until you can agree with one style..

next point, signatures... it just suckt if you have 1 line text and then 5 lines picture, just because someone thinks he is the best designer on this planet - i said 80px heigh is okay, because the adverts in this forum are 80px height too, but more isnt needed in a gaming-forum...
maybe it would needed in a manga/anime-kiddie-board, but not here.

next point, community-size... you're right, most german members left this forum, but it is not because of the changed software, but because of bobs behavior, if you really leave an community just because a bad style, you couldnt really like it..

so i know what you want to say and i think your not that wrong, but this community wouldnt be bigger if you could have bigger sigs and spam and if here would be an other style.. thats not the problem of this board.

ganz der alte...

naja..dann werd ich mich weiterhin nur aufs gAmen konzentrieren..alles andere ist sinnlos

[Image: winke17trj2.gif]
Ok, strange discussion now, but can you pls keep posting in english sir_joghurt? It is that the babelfish translation isnt worth anything when i try to translate your postsBig Grin
just forget about him ^^
No Support via PM!!
thats not nice psycho. it seems that its a private thing between you and SirJ, dont involve others into it for no reason.

@batto:

first post of SirJ (german part): he complains about about the forum layout style, and about psycho, who is not only not willing to change the layout (-possibilities), but also not-supporting/rejecting people like SirJ who are generally interested in making some design for this page.
(opinion of SirJ, i cant judge this as i never was concerned with doing that stuff Smile )

second post: SirJ resigns, stating he will not attempt to do any design stuff for the forum for now.

blame me for translation errors Big Grin

btw (@psycho): what about a "replay" section for the forum. there are replays worth to see, tactics/imbalances to show, etc. i suggested it in a replay thread i made, dunno if you read it.
Thanx for the info dersatan, i just like to be up to date about things related to btanks and reading this forum, and as long as it is not pm i think everyone should be able to follow up discussions.. so thanks againWink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum update eSVau 1 2,381 2014-10-20, 18:00:32
Last Post: stibi-
  This forum is a tyranny psycodiver 15 11,429 2014-05-08, 08:12:33
Last Post: stibi-
  Fix the Forum header width gozo1985 0 1,949 2013-07-06, 20:11:36
Last Post: gozo1985
  Forum update eSVau 1 2,422 2011-11-28, 14:48:18
Last Post: eSVau
  This forum gonna change eSVau 16 13,233 2011-04-19, 17:33:16
Last Post: TKF