Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best game of the month
Ok,
I think this game was the best of the month. You can try to disagree by sending a better replay. Seriously, this is THE GAME OF THE MONTH. Not of the year, because I saw some good 5v5 in the tournament that can get this title.

We were almost dead because of the CASH advantage when the noob of the other side got disconnect but Everyone know that 5 titan > 4 titans. So we came back.

GG Tier
GG Napster
And GG my team, we did an awesome teamwork. (Well I did a good part like every time 8) )

Attached Files
.w3g   Naps tier.w3g (Size: 3.45 MB / Downloads: 213)
i don't think a titan war should be named by "best game" or other titles..
just a game where both sides fail to counter the others..

btw.. wrong thread.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
AGGInator Wrote:btw.. wrong thread.
not anymore
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Is there even possible to get titans in the current version? All players??? No way! Well it seems like it could happen somehow. Maybe 1%.
and we got near 5 titans my last ranked league gameWink
it's possible..
and titan war is really annoyingSad
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
hmmm.maybe the game of the day :roll: i dont understand,how u can say its the game of the month :?:
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
just for the comeback, that made my daySmile
players in my team would say the same. Anyway a long replay like that is hard to look completely, it's a lot of waste of time to check this and you can't a rewind to see good moment of the game. So you check the replay and suddenly, you miss something and you don't want check to another time the replay to see what happen to waste more time.Tongue
The good part of this game is that we came back.

Is it possible that supercell do more dmg than the description? Eshya and Yulaw said this in the game.

TKF Wrote:Is there even possible to get titans in the current version? All players??? No way! Well it seems like it could happen somehow. Maybe 1%.
when we got fair team, I think. (1 %)Big Grin Some player like Cb-Faucheur take tinker and think that they can change the game with this tank against 3 players with skills in mid or some player got ELO not equal to there real value and make a team better just like you TKF. You are suppose to be a top 50.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sick game - replay jack_acc 2 4,395 2013-08-08, 21:52:20
Last Post: RaptorXI
  nice game with good players Grana 4 6,187 2012-07-02, 14:42:52
  Strange game Max 0 2,772 2012-06-06, 22:19:17
Last Post: Max
  close game Grana 3 4,682 2012-05-01, 17:56:16
  cool? well atleast a funny game jack_acc 0 2,645 2012-04-10, 18:51:07
Last Post: jack_acc