Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultra super mega tank
I was thinking, when you have a titan and 5 frost lasers and a ultimate pack, there nothing really to do with the money, so to get a definete win over the enemy(probably AI because the wankers leave when you get a heavy) there should be a Ultra super mega tank(name in development). Should cost something about 100 thousand gold and the armor upgrade should be somewhere around 50. Just a thought.
lol?

1. i played many games. i really never saw the situation someone has a titan, 5 frost lasers and an ultiamte pack.

2. the titan is the endgame tank. with his hailfire ability, he can destroy enemy buildings easily. if you cant get it done with him, you should lose.

3. i could say, what about someone has your 100k tank, 5 frost lasers and an ultimate pack. what then?

4. there arent 50 upgrades. 30 is maximumm. btw: what about letting you upgrade the force further than 30, but dont let the force upgrade beyond level 30? just an idea...
I totally agree with DerSatan, there's absolutely no need for anything more expensive/powerful than Titan.
But comeon, it wouldn't do any harm to have 1 tank more.
It could harm, but that is only in exceptions where new ppl keep trying to save for that tank but keep feeding while saving. Also i think it is too much work for the mappers to invent a new tank, look for a suited model (very hard) then balance it, so that your titan tank with 5 frosts and ulti pack is still a match for this 100k tank without, or with 1 weapon. And that only for those 0.1% of the games where you end up after too much time with enough money to go and buy it. Just my opinion, but i also think there is no need for this at all. Btw, if you have titan+5frost+ultipack, and are getting tons of gold by killing enemies: QUIT SLACKING !! destroy their base for gods sake and just rmk or join another game !Big Grin
I put a request model thread in hiveworkshop for my mod. I doubt that helps, but if someone provides a very VERY nice tank, I will notify on model requirement thread.

I don't think we need a tank above Titan, cuz the would have been insane. But a super mega tank which is better than heavy tank and perhaps below infernal. But a model superior and perfect model is missing. It's no problem for the mappers to make it's abilities.
Batto Wrote:It could harm, but that is only in exceptions where new ppl keep trying to save for that tank but keep feeding while saving. Also i think it is too much work for the mappers to invent a new tank, look for a suited model (very hard) then balance it, so that your titan tank with 5 frosts and ulti pack is still a match for this 100k tank without, or with 1 weapon. And that only for those 0.1% of the games where you end up after too much time with enough money to go and buy it. Just my opinion, but i also think there is no need for this at all. Btw, if you have titan+5frost+ultipack, and are getting tons of gold by killing enemies: QUIT SLACKING !! destroy their base for gods sake and just rmk or join another game !Big Grin
i have about 50 % times when i'm with a titan 5 frost lasers and an ultimate pack etc. And when someone starts saving up for that tank in the begginning he's just a dumb f*** he's problem, not mine.
50% titan, frost lasers and ultimate pack?

stop playing against bots Tongue
hi

this sitation already happend to me titan +5 frost lazer and an ultimate but 2 times on all gamei have done.
Against clan vs clan if u succed to buy frost lazer u connot buy 2 cuz it's too hard...
u play with noob its sure (50% this situation is impossible against a clan) 8) :lol:

come canal "clan 1a2b" and you will see good players and hard game thenWink
got an idea regarding this "i-get-the-perfect-equipment" problem.

the upgrade cost of the frost laser is far too cheap. the 15k darkness cannon has a 5k upgrade, and the 30k frost laser too? these 5k are rarely noticible (both in damage and your gold amount) at a stage with frost lasers.

he should have 15k upgrade cost. some weapons already have 50% of the weapons cost as upgrade cost, some got even more.

that would make an upgrade noticable, and also make "the perfect tank" 40-50k more expensive to reach.

sidenote: the 25k laser should have a higher upgrade cost, too. i suggest 10k.
cmon, no comment on that?

an upgrade cost of 16,7% compared to the weapon price is the weakest upgrade in the game. as the frost laser is a kinda special weapon (most expensive, most damage) it shouldnt have such a disadvantage.
While I don't care about that Titan + 5 frost laser situation (I have never had a game in which somebody had a gear only slightly that expensive), I agree, upgrade costs / benefits in relation to the weapon's price should be similar throughout the game.
Lol dersatan, have patience you must!

But i agree to the idea that upgrade costs should be the same for all weapons (more or less ofcourse). Most of the time you are able to buy frost laser, you can buy the upgrade after 10 sec or soSmile Very good point!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crazywolf777 Tank Ideas crazywolf777 2 3,241 2014-01-24, 11:04:12
Last Post: crazywolf777
  it is time for us to get a radar van / tank 091846 2 3,319 2013-07-11, 17:15:29
Last Post: 091846
  Exploder tank Max 7 6,639 2013-04-29, 02:26:29
Last Post: gozo1985
  New Tank: Siege Tank TKF 1 4,199 2013-02-27, 08:08:35
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Buff Goblin Tank UnifiedDoom 19 13,985 2012-07-16, 15:06:23
Last Post: Teo_live