Poll: Would you like this item to be implemented?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes.
50.00%
2 50.00%
no.
25.00%
1 25.00%
maybe, but slightly different (explain).
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
item suggestion
i know i suggested this item before, but now as new versions of BT are released and new people show up in this forum i want to suggest it again. 8)

maybe i just havnt promoted it enough, i just mentioned it in general threads i think.

name: uaahrgh im not creative for this. "medical bag"? dunno... :oops:.. but medical seems fine

price: ~1000

description: purchasable item, which has a balanced cooldown and mana cost, and is targeted to a point (or healrune).

effect 1: it creates a healrune at a place you chose within range of ~1000.

effect 2: if used on a healrune within range, this healrune will get poisoned (maybe other description?). that means that any tank (or just enemy?) will have a negative effect when using it.
this could be:

-mana loss
-movement slow for X seconds
-short stun

optional:

-healrunes created by this item have a timed life to prevent creating huge healing rune fields.
-"poisoned" healrunes will have a different color (or another effect) to your team, but stay for their shape to your enemies.
-"poisoned" healrunes can be detected by radar. (only if they are destroyable or defusable)
-casting this item ability could have a channeling casting time, depending on its price.
this would effect its value, since you couldn't react on situations that fast. (healrunes sometimes decide 1v1 fights)

i know, this item wouldnt be a quantum leap, its not supposed to be that.
i just like funny (cheap) things that sometimes give the edge that lets me win. :lol:

comments please
Comment: its a small, very small edge.... if you want it to be usefull, you should try and think of other uses then only heal runes imho. Cant argument my opinion just now, but this what i think...Wink
give the item the ability to heal your teammates (and you?) for 10% (like runes) and give it the ability poison heal runes (only for enemies and not visible!), if an enemy get killed by such a rune, you get 10-100% of his bounty (depends on balancing, i think 100% would be imba)
poisened runes will not heal 10% but they will cost 10% of his (maximum) hp
No Support via PM!!
yeah, this way is possible too.

i just like doing funny things, spamming annoying stuff or whatever in public games Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Backpack item? gozo1985 4 4,463 2014-01-12, 02:52:21
Last Post: BtankNoob
  New item idea: Titanium Hull psycodiver 8 6,503 2014-01-12, 02:49:37
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Weapon suggestion BENNIE.FM 4 4,883 2013-09-04, 15:21:00
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Item Buy Hotkeys Exodus 8 8,028 2012-11-30, 12:58:40
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Not a bt suggestion but player BENNIE.FM 3 4,009 2012-10-18, 05:56:57
Last Post: FlashVanMaster