Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.73] Radar isn't working
Looks like it was fixed, nice job.
Then I'd like to see the replay.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Bug not fixed, in version 8.73c radar constantly off, if unit stands still for max 2 sec. I have replay.
sorry for bad eng
So, where is it?
What "where is it"?
sorry for bad eng
The replayBig Grin. Would be very useful. That's why he already asked for it in post #2.
Omg give me e-mail, i send replay.
sorry for bad eng
Why so complicated? You can attach the replay to a post in this forum.

Anyway i haven't got encountered a none working radar
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Very not clear forum.
5min 38sec and after, player - raven.ru. I stand with a radar of more than two seconds - the radar doesn't join on distance 1250 (look the tank status). For all game the radar has joined completely only 1 time (10:30).
What for you have altered a radar? 450 - very little, it is impossible to play against miners. Make a radar it is possible to upgrade, as the weapon.

Attached Files
.w3g   RadarNotWork.w3g (Size: 1.24 MB / Downloads: 228)
sorry for bad eng
(2011-04-15, 12:20:28)raven.ru Wrote: How attach?
edit your post, scroll a bit down, open your eyes and u will see "Attachments" ^^
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Hmm, i've watched the replay. Strange, never happened to me while testingHuh
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Bug confirmed and fixed. Until the next version gets released, I'd recommend to drop the Radar and pick it up again to get it working, in case it's not working correctly.
Return the old version of a radar.
The new radar sees only on 450 click`s. Any air device with the smoke generator can easy fly round me on distance 900 and 7 (!!!) seconds to shoot me from all guns. What should I make? To stand and wait, while the visibility radius will increase on 1250? To place centry wards on all map?
However, it not all problem. The radar is regularly disconnected. Completely. Yes, I know it is necessary to throw out it and to pick up again but after that it can be disconnected again. Now the opponent with the smoke generator doesn't need to observe a distance 450, I it all the same don't see.
New radar - useless garbage
sorry for bad eng
a better radar is the dam aura of thunder^^ in his range no smoke will work for long since he damages the invisible enemy which counters the ability.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Thanks. As soon as at goblin tank and air fortres there will be an aura of a thunder, at once will start it to pump over
sorry for bad eng
Good at last somone talks about how usless radar is. Indeed 450 is impossible to play against miners. Only 300 gold consumable is only option. Make radar default 1250.
I personally never purchase radar and d rather buy ward. Radar is some kind of waste of slot. A ward, u use it, and then leave it.

Or even better make meck able to use radarBig Grin

What about removing radar from game and make tank able to detect invisible stuff if they don't move? (for example after 10 sec without moving, 300 range; after 15 sec without moving 400 range; 20sec . 500 . etc.... ? )
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Hi,
more a feed back than bug report :
I just read radar will be fixed, and i confirmed the bug on my match.(you know the bug so I dont post replay)

My feedback :
And I really dislike the new radar : it is not worth to buy to defuse mines in the beginning. you spend 1000+1250 (radar and defuse) and with your little tank at beginning where mobility is vital you have to stand to be able to detect...
2s stand and you are dead.
the "eyes" are 300 but its a lot at beginning of the game for a consumable item and you cant use them all over the map when you have a player going round to trick lanes and mid.
I can understand th reason for the smoke (radar 450 range unlesss you dont move) but it is really hard for mines as 450 range you have great chance to hit mines and if you dont move you are an easy target.
Please remade radar to detect mines at 1250 range while moving.
Thanks.
imo smoke generator should cost about 4500 and last 3 sec it also has so short cooldown.
Mostly noobs using it and they think they are immortal for long time because no one want have slot to buy radar.
(2011-07-10, 20:40:36)Almohead Wrote: imo smoke generator should cost about 4500 and last 3 sec it also has so short cooldown.
Mostly noobs using it and they think they are immortal for long time because no one want have slot to buy radar.

-detecs arent expensive and last long.
-the best counter of smoke is smoke
-dont complain about a supportive item. it works the same way for all tanks and has no imbalancing issues through them.

you may call it a "noob item" but i think it's just low if you're not able to counter it with multiple solutions which are provided ingame.

a net is mor imbalanced than this item >> air tank specific, rarely counterable and cheap for it's funktion.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator