Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeaverGold Experience
I talk about early leavers around 1-20 mins.

As i suck in leavergold games (both sides) a want to ask you what to buy if theres a leaver in your team or in enemies team.

Leaver Side:
Use extra gold for getting advantage soon by creeping and push (early midgame tanks and/or weapons)?

Side withut a leaver:
Semidefensive game. Use gold for Tanks?

is that right? or do i just suck if the teams are not even anymore early in the game?Big Grin
My experiences (and i have plenty of leaver games) are:

Team without leaver:
Teamplay is crucial. Push as much as u can, as early as you can. Every minute when enemy can creep not being bothered he's makeing his advantage.
Usually when game is full of good players, the team without leaver wins. If it's noob game, 4players team wins about 80-90% of games.

Team with leaver:
1st situation: team of 5 is pushing.
Get only the minimum stuff u need to surivive without feeding and play def. Pushing team knows that they must push, so they make mistakes. Usually if they push, they don't save, so it's quiet easy to counter them with big tanks if u menage to get it. Big tanks - i mean all bigger then heavy.

2nd sitatuin: team of 4 is pushing. (my fav situation).
Perfect tank is heli, beacouse of it's offensive potential and mobility.
You just try get as much gold as u can, makeing continues improving (don't save to early - first get save advantage).
My way to play it - 2nd waepon at mark5, iron hull at mark 8, 3rd weapon (usually 2x plasma or plasma+fireball and third weapon - depends of my gold - electro or swarm) asap, steel hull at mark 15-16. Later u just need read the game and make decisions if to buy/upgrade hulls/wepaons.

I wrote it from mid's player point of view.
In normal games laners are fed better than midders. In 4v5 games u can be fed way better than on lanes. My last example: i had heli + 2x upped plasma + upped swarm rockets + upped iron hull + steel hull and lvl 9,5 at mark 15, with stats like 10-0. Of course it's an extreme example of game with leaver at 3min if i remember good, but still playing mid in team of 4 with early leaver is pure pleasure in 90% games:)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it ever worth to purcase experience. Flygplan 2 4,044 2013-11-12, 00:39:45
Last Post: Flygplan