Poll: Should we disregard K-D and make extra game for Seig-GeiL, OldSchool, Oldscotch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, using K-D as a factor is bad. We should fix it now to make rematch. Otherwise it is unfair for Oldschotch.
47.22%
17 47.22%
No, maybe K-D is bad, but the tournament has started. We should stick to the existing rules and accept the fact Oldscotch is ranked 3rd.
52.78%
19 52.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch?
BTW, I prefer calculation by subtraction of the BeerTanks games
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2012-03-05, 20:55:04)El_Polacco Wrote: the new revoltek imo shouldnt have so easy way for next round cause their organisation has failed hard ( dont know about real reasons of rest people who just refused to take part in tournament ) but to be fair for another teams then it would be better to include them in extra games.
Teams which suffered by unfair k/d ratio and lowered time of game in 3 team group each will have 2 games and then might be counted overall points if not then will count k/d ratio how about this ?

What a stupid answer is that? The rules were clear that the K / D must be met. Is just went stupid for OldScotch. So they have to life ...

Suppose it comes to the rematch:

If now OldScotch progresses, if they win the rematch, that would be unfairness to the other team.

Also, what does that have anything to do with my team? I organized a new team, because I have fallen 3 players in the back. The defenitiv nothing to do with the situation in the C group. Wish you once boy -. -

In Trance we trust!Smile

Join Clan NGIX!
I think the situation of my team (Boozers) and from BuG is quite more interesting as groupe C because TBBK doenst play so BuG became 3rd place and thats not really fair in my eyes. I dont wanna play quarterfinals only because one team doesnt play. The situation with oldschool and so on is a little bit different, because all games were played and they all now the rules.

In my opinion only Boozers vs BuG should be rematched and groupe C finished
(2012-03-05, 18:32:06)olivercamel Wrote: Actually the vote doesn't matter too much.

If all 3 teams agree to do the rematch we can do it. So far griffin1987 (OldSchool) said ok for the rematch. Terror-sheep said ok too (OldScotch). So i am waiting only the Seig-GeiL.

Obviously Sieg-GeiL will not rematch considering we just beat them

(2012-03-05, 20:55:04)El_Polacco Wrote: the new revoltek imo shouldnt have so easy way for next round cause their organisation has failed hard

I support El_Polacco on this point.

@Znajder and curryking1

Allowing team revoltek to re-group wasn't strictly follow the BTT rule, because we shouldn't allow any team change after the registration deadline. If we followed the rules, revoltek will have 3 default loses because you cannot have 4 players for all games.

We did our best to save this team and some good players, so that you can enjoy the tournament and present some good games to everyone. To be a part of the tournament, I think you should be a little bit thankful. But not taking it as granted. Also, please think again why you against to change the rule. Without adapt the BTT rule you won't be in this tournament.

But anyway, team revoltek shouldn't be discussed in this topic. Let's focus on the K-D discussion.

I want to repeat some of my points again:

1. Delaying the game for a better K-D is NOT a normal BT behavior. Just think about the game you played before, those league/priv games, when you can destroy the base and end the game, did you ever delay the game for a better K-D? I doubt about it. This is a common sense of the BT game. Also it is a default assumption when I designed the BTT rule.

2. In my opinion, killing a weak team again and again to get a better K-D is against the spirit of the sport. It is like in the boxing game when your opponent is on the ground and you are still beating him. Even if the rule allows this, it wouldn't be a nice thing to do. Yes, Beertanks is a weak team. We know it and they know it too. All they want is try to play as long as they can. So they were already happy when the game went for 1hour, they think that's the new record. I like the Beertanks spirit: when you know basically you cannot win, but still never give up, and have fun. On the other hand, OldSchool just make me feel cruel. Just thinking as if you are Beertanks, if some other people kill you again and again, would you like it? Btw, to team OldSchool, this is only my personal idea. Please don't take it as official. Different people may have different perspective and standard. Here I just want to tell you how do I feel. And I respect what you think too.

3. The reason OldSchool is ranked higher, is because their an abnormal behavior. Without the +70 K-D earned from Beertanks, they cannot ranked at 1st. But when designed the BTT rules, I was based on the common sense of BT. I assumed all games should happen with normal behaviors, i.e. no one tries to get a better K-D on purpose. So this is my problem when making the BTT rules.

4. I knew we might have to change the BTT rule from the very beginning. The BTT tournament is more like a 1-time thing. It doesn't happen every month. Actually this is the 2nd time of the human history. So we don't have a lot of experience, plus we are trying the new FIFA-like system for the 1st time. I already spend a lot of time on the BTT rules to make it working well. But my time is limited, and I am also not smart enough to foresee everything. So the BTT rule was never meant to be perfect. This is why we had Rule 17. Just in case something goes wrong, we can correct it at any moment.

5. Making extra games is the most fair way. In the old BTT rule, we had 3 factors for ranking. (a) team points, (b) win-lose relationship, ( c ) K-D. If all 3 factors fail, the old rule says we need to make extra games to decide the rank. Now I am only asking to remove the 3rd ranking factor, which is the minimum change to the existing BTT rule. In this case, it won't be unfair to the other teams. And because the rank of the 3 teams in Group C cannot be decided by factor 1 and 2. We shall make extra games as the old rule said. Only the 3rd factor is now removed.

6. Why do you dislike extra games? In my opinion, the good part of join BTT is to have some real games, where all players are seriously playing it. So I wouldn't mind to have more games. It is also a good chance for team training. If my team deserves the 1st of tournament, I wouldn't be afraid of 1-2 extra games. If my team don't deserve it, we could lose anyway in the next round.

7. If we follow exactly the BTT rule, many game would have become default win. Some people may think this way: yes, the rule is bad, but it is the same for everyone. And because the tournament has started, we should just follow it. What I want to say is, the BTT rules can be sometimes a bit flexible to make sure the tournament going well. In fact, we had adapted the rule many times to avoid default win. The Revoltek re-group was an example, otherwise they cannot play any game. The 3v3 games were also an example. Also we had many times that people came late, and not sitting in the game on time. In the OldSchool vs. Beertanks, green used once "-afk" which is not allowed, etc. My point is, provided it is fair and based on the common sense of BT, we can tolerant the rule for some certain situations to make the tournament going well.
i think we should keep on the btt.

Sorry for oldscotch, buy they got also the chance to do the same against beertanks.

Everybody who red the rules could play for k-d and also i remember before our games started, the reffs reminds us to keep an eye on k-d... so everybody who has chance to push the kd should have do it as we did.

Sie sind heute auserwählt worden der Welt unsere Existenz zu verkünden. Sie werden Zeugen dessen was heute hier geschieht und sie werden allen davon berichten.
(2012-03-05, 23:01:45)olivercamel Wrote:
(2012-03-05, 20:55:04)El_Polacco Wrote: the new revoltek imo shouldnt have so easy way for next round cause their organisation has failed hard

@Znajder and curryking1

Allowing team revoltek to re-group wasn't strictly follow the BTT rule, because we shouldn't allow any team change after the registration deadline. If we followed the rules, revoltek will have 3 default loses because you cannot have 4 players for all games.

We did our best to save this team and some good players, so that you can enjoy the tournament and present some good games to everyone. To be a part of the tournament, I think you should be a little bit thankful. But not taking it as granted. Also, please think again why you against to change the rule. Without adapt the BTT rule you won't be in this tournament.

But anyway, team revoltek shouldn't be discussed in this topic. Let's focus on the K-D discussion.

1. Delaying the game for a better K-D is NOT a normal BT behavior. Just think about the game you played before, those league/priv games, when you can destroy the base and end the game, did you ever delay the game for a better K-D? I doubt about it. This is a common sense of the BT game. Also it is a default assumption when I designed the BTT rule.

2. In my opinion, killing a weak team again and again to get a better K-D is against the spirit of the sport. It is like in the boxing game when your opponent is on the ground and you are still beating him. Even if the rule allows this, it wouldn't be a nice thing to do. Yes, Beertanks is a weak team. We know it and they know it too. All they want is try to play as long as they can. So they were already happy when the game went for 1hour, they think that's the new record. I like the Beertanks spirit: when you know basically you cannot win, but still never give up, and have fun. On the other hand, OldSchool just make me feel cruel. Just thinking as if you are Beertanks, if some other people kill you again and again, would you like it? Btw, to team OldSchool, this is only my personal idea. Please don't take it as official. Different people may have different perspective and standard. Here I just want to tell you how do I feel. And I respect what you think too.

3. The reason OldSchool is ranked higher, is because their an abnormal behavior. Without the +70 K-D earned from Beertanks, they cannot ranked at 1st. But when designed the BTT rules, I was based on the common sense of BT. I assumed all games should happen with normal behaviors, i.e. no one tries to get a better K-D on purpose. So this is my problem when making the BTT rules.

4. I knew we might have to change the BTT rule from the very beginning. The BTT tournament is more like a 1-time thing. It doesn't happen every month. Actually this is the 2nd time of the human history. So we don't have a lot of experience, plus we are trying the new FIFA-like system for the 1st time. I already spend a lot of time on the BTT rules to make it working well. But my time is limited, and I am also not smart enough to foresee everything. So the BTT rule was never meant to be perfect. This is why we had Rule 17. Just in case something goes wrong, we can correct it at any moment.

5. Making extra games is the most fair way. In the old BTT rule, we had 3 factors for ranking. (a) team points, (b) win-lose relationship, ( c ) K-D. If all 3 factors fail, the old rule says we need to make extra games to decide the rank. Now I am only asking to remove the 3rd ranking factor, which is the minimum change to the existing BTT rule. In this case, it won't be unfair to the other teams. And because the rank of the 3 teams in Group C cannot be decided by factor 1 and 2. We shall make extra games as the old rule said. Only the 3rd factor is now removed.

6. Why do you dislike extra games? In my opinion, the good part of join BTT is to have some real games, where all players are seriously playing it. So I wouldn't mind to have more games. It is also a good chance for team training. If my team deserves the 1st of tournament, I wouldn't be afraid of 1-2 extra games. If my team don't deserve it, we could lose anyway in the next round.

Oliver i will say it again.
Sieg Geil is qualified no matter if u take k-d including or excluding matches with BeerTanks.
Therefore i think the most fair solution is (i will reapet it):

1. Game betweens Oldschool and Oldscotch to find out who fails to advance to cup stage.
2. Game between sieg geil and winner of game 1 to find out who takes 1st place in group C.
3. Game between Bug and Boozers to find out who takes 2nd place in their group.

I wouldn't include into this discussion the Revoltek case.
About this team it's already decided and the topic was closed. Let's not reopen it again.
You shouldn't count the votes from the players who are in this situation oliver.

What OldSchool did, was not regulated before the BTT. And what they did was a smart strategy to make their k/d ratio better. I personally wanted to plan this against TBBK but my teammates wanted to end this game as soon as possible and it would be unfair, which is right!

"17. The BTT organizers reserve the right to modify the rules at a later time with valid reasons."

As I have written, I would recommend rematch between OldScotch, OldSchool and Sieg-Geil. And between Boozers and BuG. I don't think Revoltek should be in this situation because they are not having the k/d ratio problem. And it's only about the k/d ratio shit isn't it?

If we are keep doing the tournament as it is -> unfair for OldScotch and Sieg-Geil that they surprisingly play against the 1st from Group B

If we will not count the k/d from the BeerTanks games -> unfair for OldSchool

If we will have rematch -> we will have then the well-deserved 1st and 2nd place

And unfair for BuG that they coudln't play against TBBK to improve their k/d ratio. So a final match between Boozers and BuG would be fair as well.
(2012-03-05, 23:12:31)methadon Wrote: Sorry for oldscotch, buy they got also the chance to do the same against beertanks.
Everybody who red the rules could play for k-d and also i remember before our games started, the refs reminds us to keep an eye on k-d... so everybody who has chance to push the kd should have do it as we did.

y your group was a little more fairer than in a group A in which BuG was defeated cause of 3 factors due to most influential was shortened duration for me i feel like they had some advantage ingame vs boozers . Assuming it would be better not to change anythingTongue those knocked out teams seems like dont care more about it
(2012-03-06, 00:06:43)curryking1 Wrote: Delaying a game for K-D reason is always a risk to get a draw in the end, u should consider about it too!

Watch the replay...there was no chance of draw.

(2012-03-05, 23:01:45)olivercamel Wrote:

@Znajder and curryking1

7. If we follow exactly the BTT rule, many game would have become default win. Some people may think this way: yes, the rule is bad, but it is the same for everyone. And because the tournament has started, we should just follow it. What I want to say is, the BTT rules can be sometimes a bit flexible to make sure the tournament going well. In fact, we had adapted the rule many times to avoid default win. The Revoltek re-group was an example, otherwise they cannot play any game. The 3v3 games were also an example. Also we had many times that people came late, and not sitting in the game on time. In the OldSchool vs. Beertanks, green used once "-afk" which is not allowed, etc. My point is, provided it is fair and based on the common sense of BT, we can tolerant the rule for some certain situations to make the tournament going well.

Oliver, I am also grateful to you!Smile

But I think it's a bit of unfairness against the other teams. I see that now times with football ...
Here there are also groups for example the upcoming European Championships. Since the goal difference will decide yes! As OldSchool and Sieg Geil, the higher K / D statistics have them both on. So for me, but you will have to decide at the end.Wink

Yes, and as for my team, I give you right, according to the rules we would be eliminated! Merely has to do with the topic here nothing!
In Trance we trust!Smile

Join Clan NGIX!
(2012-03-06, 00:06:43)curryking1 Wrote: But El_polacco is starting a discussion about a point, which is already discussed to its end and fixed (new team revoltek registration was confirmed by yourself!), so there is no ground for any discussion about our team anymore.

i just think group balance werent so fair if you were in any of groups (A or C) u might have some trouble to be head for next round whatever my idea about placing your team in extra games which could be right way to improve your team public image .
i feel like curry and znajder treated it like an attack this wasnt my intention anyway my suggestion got disapproved so u can relaxBig Grin
I totally agree with oliver in this discussion about making rematches. I don't have anything against how oldschool played, since they only played accordingly to the rules. BUT. I do not think they should advance just because of the k/d. That gives them a huge advantage because they're against the "weak team" (sorry beertanks no offense) as the last. Therefore they already know if they need to win with a lot k/d or not, which is a HUGE advantage. Since I'm a fan of that all teams have equal possibilities to advance, i think it's most fair to do rematches. Furthermore i agree with Firephoenix about the votes. Allmost all the NO votes are from team Oldschool, sieg-geil and revoltek. But the YES votes are from other players from the tournament (none from oldscotch).
And Znajder this is battle tanks, Not Soccer..
(2012-03-05, 23:01:45)olivercamel Wrote: 1. Delaying the game for a better K-D is NOT a normal BT behavior. Just think about the game you played before, those league/priv games, when you can destroy the base and end the game, did you ever delay the game for a better K-D? I doubt about it. This is a common sense of the BT game. Also it is a default assumption when I designed the BTT rule.

That's just plain false. The league ranking system encourages better k/d, as you get more points the more k/d factor you have compared to the worst, thus its better to get a higher difference out of a game. Also, would a fifa team stop trying to shoot goals after already having a score of 3:0 ? No, they wouldn't.

(2012-03-05, 23:01:45)olivercamel Wrote: 2. In my opinion, killing a weak team again and again to get a better K-D is against the spirit of the sport. It is like in the boxing game when your opponent is on the ground and you are still beating him. Even if the rule allows this, it wouldn't be a nice thing to do. Yes, Beertanks is a weak team. We know it and they know it too. All they want is try to play as long as they can. So they were already happy when the game went for 1hour, they think that's the new record. I like the Beertanks spirit: when you know basically you cannot win, but still never give up, and have fun. On the other hand, OldSchool just make me feel cruel. Just thinking as if you are Beertanks, if some other people kill you again and again, would you like it? Btw, to team OldSchool, this is only my personal idea. Please don't take it as official. Different people may have different perspective and standard. Here I just want to tell you how do I feel. And I respect what you think too.

Most of you probably know I never give up a game and always play it till the end. Just as beertanks did. You make it sound like we executed someone. ITS A GAME. Really, I don't like it how you've been insulting my team from the start. We did nothing against the rules and you make it sound like we're the most evil guys in the world. You might not see it that way, but you're the btt organizer, and thus your word in that matter can't be taken as "only personal idea". That is why I've repeatedly asked to please remove your insults to my team. Thank you.

(2012-03-05, 23:01:45)olivercamel Wrote: 3. The reason OldSchool is ranked higher, is because their an abnormal behavior. Without the +70 K-D earned from Beertanks, they cannot ranked at 1st. But when designed the BTT rules, I was based on the common sense of BT. I assumed all games should happen with normal behaviors, i.e. no one tries to get a better K-D on purpose. So this is my problem when making the BTT rules.

Again, getting a good k/d is one of the basics of bt. For example, the kick system is based mostly around k/d (And that's a fact, not a personal oppinion.), so it can't be "abnormal behaviour" to try and get a good k/d.

(2012-03-05, 23:01:45)olivercamel Wrote: 4. I knew we might have to change the BTT rule from the very beginning. The BTT tournament is more like a 1-time thing. It doesn't happen every month. Actually this is the 2nd time of the human history. So we don't have a lot of experience, plus we are trying the new FIFA-like system for the 1st time. I already spend a lot of time on the BTT rules to make it working well. But my time is limited, and I am also not smart enough to foresee everything. So the BTT rule was never meant to be perfect. This is why we had Rule 17. Just in case something goes wrong, we can correct it at any moment.

"goes wrong" = the end result doesnt match someones personal oppinion?

(2012-03-05, 23:01:45)olivercamel Wrote: 5. Making extra games is the most fair way. In the old BTT rule, we had 3 factors for ranking. (a) team points, (b) win-lose relationship, ( c ) K-D. If all 3 factors fail, the old rule says we need to make extra games to decide the rank. Now I am only asking to remove the 3rd ranking factor, which is the minimum change to the existing BTT rule. In this case, it won't be unfair to the other teams. And because the rank of the 3 teams in Group C cannot be decided by factor 1 and 2. We shall make extra games as the old rule said. Only the 3rd factor is now removed.

"fair" is something that everyone of us decides for himself. Still, a fair judge is always someone who weighes facts against each other objectively, without being influenced by anyones oppinion - and without adding his own, personal oppinion.

(2012-03-05, 23:01:45)olivercamel Wrote: 6. Why do you dislike extra games? In my opinion, the good part of join BTT is to have some real games, where all players are seriously playing it. So I wouldn't mind to have more games. It is also a good chance for team training. If my team deserves the 1st of tournament, I wouldn't be afraid of 1-2 extra games. If my team don't deserve it, we could lose anyway in the next round.

I don't dislike them, but there's 2 problems in this case:
1. Why do some teams get additional games, while others don't?
2. Why should the other teams have to shift their schedules by a week because you want to change rules?

Think about it that way: If every team was given the chance for a rematch now, it would be possible that those who're in one of the last 2 places now get one of the two top spots.

(2012-03-05, 23:01:45)olivercamel Wrote: 7. If we follow exactly the BTT rule, many game would have become default win. Some people may think this way: yes, the rule is bad, but it is the same for everyone. And because the tournament has started, we should just follow it. What I want to say is, the BTT rules can be sometimes a bit flexible to make sure the tournament going well. In fact, we had adapted the rule many times to avoid default win. The Revoltek re-group was an example, otherwise they cannot play any game. The 3v3 games were also an example. Also we had many times that people came late, and not sitting in the game on time. In the OldSchool vs. Beertanks, green used once "-afk" which is not allowed, etc. My point is, provided it is fair and based on the common sense of BT, we can tolerant the rule for some certain situations to make the tournament going well.

You're still arguing with "fair" and "common sense of BT". Yes, we all want a "fair" game, but in this situation, wouldn't fairness mean, that all were given the same possibilities, and the same options from start? Isn't that actually what happened?

Sorry if something I write doesn't read as nice, but being from a technical background I really dislike it when people speak of terms such as "fairness" and then take their personal views as a measurement scale - well, that might be what "fairness" is actually defined as, but then it's definitely got nothing to do with treating people equally, which makes it the same kind of "fairness" others use to justify their political means.

Best Regards

Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
Griffin, you comments are rather childish really. You Focus at a few words, instead of read it how oliver meant it, when he typed it.

1:
Yes the league system is based on k/d, But THAT'S JUST A PART OF IT.

2:
Oliver never insulted your team, It's the rule he's against.

3:
The Kicking system is not based on k/d, It's based on your stats (like tank value)

4:
"goes wrong", i mean come on really? that's just a childish comment. It's not like btt is all Olivers plan, and he decide who wins/lose, and if it doesnt go according to the plan he change it... maybe the k/d rule is bad, but we all know oldschool took advantage of that rule.

5:
again you focus in 1 word.. as i see it, oliver just didn't thought any btt team would play like oldschool did vs beertanks, I already told oliver earlier this could happend, but he told me that he didn't thought it would be a problem. besides that's what rule 17 is for! someone has to be jugde, and change some rules if they see that the old rules lacks something.

6:
you signed-up to btt for playing btanks? I don't see the problem about doing rematches. it's just more fun for your team. Besides it will let the best team win, and not the team who was against beertanks as the last, and therefore knew how many kills to make.

7:
I think i made my point clear about this and i don't like to repeat myself.

About Fairness take a look at the votes, they clearly indicate that we should do rematches (if the involved teams votes gets removed)

Regards Wupti.
Edit: Don't need to quote everything all the time, just wastes spaceWink

I can't know how he meant it when he typed it. I can only interpret it from my own personal perspective.

2: He's calling my team cruel, as well as calling what we did "abnormal behaviour" and not in "BT common sense". That's clearly an insult to me.

3: http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...light=kick
Looks to me like we're both wrong, looking at ESVaus postWink

4: Oliver made the rule, we played by it. Going by that rule we're in and oldscotch is out. Oliver is not happy with that result. Anything not true about that?

As said before, I already agreed upon a rematch. I do not have a problem with that for my team, I just don't like it how my team is insulted, as well as seeing someone changing the rules, because he's not happy with the outcome. But alas, there's the (now often) stated rule 17, which means, abiding by that rule, we'll just do whatever you all decide.
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
(2012-03-06, 00:01:06)progg Wrote: Oliver i will say it again.
Sieg Geil is qualified no matter if u take k-d including or excluding matches with BeerTanks.
Therefore i think the most fair solution is (i will reapet it):

1. Game betweens Oldschool and Oldscotch to find out who fails to advance to cup stage.
2. Game between sieg geil and winner of game 1 to find out who takes 1st place in group C.

i think thats the best solution for our problem !

I don't want to argue with you Griffin but you should sincerely mesure what you say to Oliver. U say that he decribes you as evil team or anything... but what you are actually telling him is worse. (and there is nothing wrong to be evil. Look at this bitch of firephoenix, he assumes it :p)

MMmhhh More important theree is actually a problem concerning bug. Even if they do a match against Tbbk. Tbbk can give up at anytime so they don't get qualified, or they can feed on purpose so bug get qualified. Contrary to International sport competition, there is no real "hornor/pride/budegt/omg if i fail nroth korea kills me" pressure in btt. So whathever happens if this match happens Tbbk can freely choose who is qualified or not. (Sorry to assume you would lose, but it would be the case in probably more than 90%)

So we have a choice:

1/ Do rematch but then problematic concerning bug.

2/ The most convenient way: decide to keep going how the situation is BUT then we have to decide if the team leaving btt do count in K/D ratio or not? THEN we would have another problematic.

3/ The most tiring one: restart all the tournament? (Hahahha most people would get crazy :p)

4/ Let the teams involved arrange by themself if they think that it should be rematch or not (Let's do that first and see if some arrangement happens before deciding anything?)

5/ Making the 3 first teams of each pool qualified and the decide differently about the next process. (For example, the second and the third of each pool have to duel and then we process with the quarter and demi final)

6/ Decide that Boob elite wins the tournament and actually merge all pool to see which team has the most winsBig Grin

7/ K/D ratio is shit, using total assist divided by amount of min would be better ratio !!!!!

I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
3:
Ah Yep, we were both wrongTongue

2:
He didn't call your team cruel, he said what your team did made him feel cruel. Oliver didn't wanted to insult anyone, but he still need you to understand his point. choosing words can be hard sometimes without they're able to be misunderstood. personally i think he did a great job with that long a post, ( personally i would've been doomedWink ).

And rule 17 is made, so you're able to edit rules if the btt administrator suddenly see a problem.
Btw it's the 2 best teams who advance, and if oldschool is 1 of the 2 best teams in your opinion what's the problem in doing a rematchTongue? Try to imagine it if you were in oldscotch situation.
And what do you mean by that Curryking?
btw my solution to this is the same as tez.sick and progg's. would be the most fair to all teams, considering what happend.
Quote:1. Game betweens Oldschool and Oldscotch to find out who fails to advance to cup stage.
3. Game between Bug and Boozers to find out who takes 2nd place in their group.

Exclamation

@ curryking ^^ they dont behave selfish !!! they dont complain .. oliver started this conversation and the vote he get them another chance to stay in this tournament ^^
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,265 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg