Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn guys!
stop play qulify and come to league
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
go sleep love.... Big Grin
Fcking no lifeBig Grin Sometimes when i work on night shift and got nothing to do i come to game and hes there xDTongue
(2012-04-21, 11:17:59)dirtyterror Wrote: Fcking no lifeBig Grin Sometimes when i work on night shift and got nothing to do i come to game and hes there xDTongue

i dont remember when we play last time lol
love has probably played more bt than anyone in bt history.....sadly =boob.....
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
(2012-04-24, 16:40:28)BENNIE.FM Wrote: love has probably played more bt than anyone in bt history.....sadly =boob.....

for sure but now i play less then before lolBig Grin
(2012-04-24, 17:24:55)LoveComesAgain Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 16:40:28)BENNIE.FM Wrote: love has probably played more bt than anyone in bt history.....sadly =boob.....

for sure but now i play less then before lolBig Grin

really doesn't stop the fact you are now boob......play 1 game or 100 always boob like cro
bennie u whore go sleep u play most of all with 22424 acc !!! Big Grin
Boob cat fight ...Smile I dont have time to play :/ Fcking life got me !!!! <crying>
I think that it is between extasa and emze :p
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
omg cro why are you even aloud on forum so sad bob hrmm i think ex edges him out abit althend
[Image: yrJv6.jpg]
League is dead. Admins killed it by constant BANS, and trying to control a world that refuses to be controlled.
:O you dont have to play this there can't be any criticism to them .
their efforts are making league better without excessive abusers
Wooof wooof !!
Miaaaaauuuu
Woof
Fucking tree :/
league is almost dead. even in rush hours i have to wait about an hour to start game. I mean if there's 2 games at a time @sat afternoon = 20 ppl playing btanks. i think there are not many less popular games in the world. Only hope for bt is warcraft4...

maybe it's time to make some radical moves - join bots?
(2012-04-28, 16:15:32)progg Wrote: league is almost dead. even in rush hours i have to wait about an hour to start game. I mean if there's 2 games at a time @sat afternoon = 20 ppl playing btanks. i think there are not many less popular games in the world. Only hope for bt is warcraft4...

maybe it's time to make some radical moves - join bots?

no it's not, qualify games are up all day, and they start quickly too. It's just nobody wants to rank or private because they hate our pretentious "pro" community, and honestly with people like you around I don't blame them.
you can't miss an oportunity to stick a pink in my ass, can u doom? who's pretentious here?
I don't speak about qualify games. I have no fun in having 30-10 stats after playing with one hand and anwsring quistions like "where to buy orbital".
If it's fun for you - nobody will stop you to play quali (thinking logical - wouldn't it be a regress?)
For me league (ranked) is almost dead.
(2012-04-28, 22:31:33)progg Wrote: I don't speak about qualify games. I have no fun in having 30-10 stats after playing with one hand and anwsring quistions like "where to buy orbital".
If it's fun for you - nobody will stop you to play quali (thinking logical - wouldn't it be a regress?)

This is the definition of pretentiousness you know...

It's foolish to assume that "all qualify games are bad noobfests," just like it's foolish to assume that "all league ranked games are good and competitive." I've played many qualify games on the same or higher level of quality than league ranked (i'll admit on average league ranked is better more of the time). But really the main problem is simply the community isn't "noob-friendly." Noobs get flamed and kicked in ranked games. If you don't bother to teach noobs, or do it with a tone of annoyance, how do you expect them to get better?
+ 1 doom. You all act like "pro" nerds witch didnt laid at age 30Tongue rly. I mean i get mad sometimes but lol... only for grizzly xD and his kind of playersSmile I love to play qualsTongue oportunity to check all new crazy tactics xD i was playing short range tinker with power pack yesterday o.O and nets ofc xD hahah that was fun stats 46:4 after 38 min xDDD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  good bye guys galadion1 2 2,431 2013-12-26, 02:36:46
Last Post: Prog