Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug kicking?
Why sometimes it isnot possible to kick?
I lost many games because of someones who was tinker all game and we couldn`t kick him
Reason: "Currently it is not possible to kick...."

WHYYY?
Because the system obviously protects players from being kickable all the time. But it's hard to determine in every situation, if it should be possible to kick the player in question.

However, I rewrote the kick system (yet again ...), which you will be able to see in the second beta of v8.77. Maybe this will be more to your liking.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
first of all i find no fair kicking AFK after that short time (2:50?) This should be allowed just after 5mins imo
but into the main topic would be possible to make kickvote system based on averaged range of killed creeps for next every 5mins of the game?
in the tinker case anything needs to be done since they can't put weapons in towers they are useless for mid gameplay or buy heli on 30 minutes .
also should be forbidden buying factories by tinkers who got bored of playing and becomes parasite for the rest time of game
i've played a game when my tinker went buying massive guns while enemy tinker got hunter... and there's no certain reason to ban him although he was supposed to buy tank much earlier .
Lol. Why it is not possible to kick in mode "Fog"???? It is really annoying, when i play with my friends pub games on not off servers

If u fixed it in .77 so nice it is, don`t warning more
or count the APM. If they are for 3 minutes under ~30 the player is kickable. As soon as he reach the ~30 APM again other things count to kick him (kills)