Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increase heavy missile speed
I'm suggesting to increase the speed at which the missile of the heavy tank travels. Reason behind this is that when I play heavy I more often than not "steal" a kill without wanting to, just because I shoot my missile to help someone by stunning an enemy, but it's so slow that I get the kill then.

Only "downside" I could think of regarding this would be that it'd become a bit harder porting away from it, but it seems to me that demon tank stun is already faster, and even heli missile looks faster to me (but I could be wrong there).

What do you think?
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
Just shoot earlier if you are so concerened with accidentally stealing a kill?

Faster missile would be a heavy buff though, which I don't think is a good idea. At least not warranted by the accidental steal reasoning. (it would also make intentional steals easier btw)
...same with Demon Tank, Frosty Stun. All Long Range stuns are rather slow and can be negated by items or skills very easy. But to be honest i dont share griffins opinion with a speed increasement. and if some stupids think you are stealing kills with it... its a kill for the team and all in all its better becouse of kill + assist. and if some do that on purpose its not gentleman like, but its not a drama and helps the team - as dumb as it sounds.

i have a bigger problem with skills but i guess i will start a new thread for it...
I would rather like to see with increased speed:
- Freezing missile (Architect),
- Heat-seekeing missile (Distributor),
- Frost missile (Frosti).
- Air mines [can only follow and damage tanks up to ~450 speed (Storm)].
I don't see why heavy missile speed should be increased for the reasons you stated.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please restore Air Ship speed to 460... RAF_Fenix 11 7,316 2014-03-23, 09:41:21
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
Information 2 new consumable speed items Flygplan 0 2,190 2013-12-13, 14:15:15
Last Post: Flygplan
  Increase Bounty of Watch Tower [Scout] RaptorXI 12 9,994 2011-07-11, 05:10:36
Last Post: phoenix_strike
  Request new mode: Hardcore Btanks :D / how to increase teamplay Althend 6 10,151 2011-06-28, 05:41:32
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  Restriction of speed raven.ru 3 3,268 2011-05-20, 21:23:51
Last Post: TKF