Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random stat
Is it possible to add a stat in players records on btanks.net and in the summarising table on btanks.net to show how often players random there first tank etc i am intrigued by thisSmile.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
As I miss some alternatives to the Multibow/Basic Magic, random is getting more and more uninteresting for me. Like half of the starting tanks not able to buy better stuff becouse you randomed it. Ok you have extra money to teleport or buy/up ealrier but most time teleport at start is a waste (creeps not reached the center).

I random Tanks like 80% just becouse I play BT long enough to know the Tanks and dont play a straight tactic every game... even I'm sometimes not happy getting a Light Tank or Antigrav Dodgy

A statistic for that would be nice but i would be happy if Exodus and Co. keep more attention on other stuff Cool
Agree to what gozo1985 said. After some years randoming is not that interesting anymore and I'm only keeping at it because I'm used to / don't care very much which tank I get (yes I often swear about a tank I get, but that's normally only because of the combination of my tank vs enemy tank, e.g. some combinations put you at a disadvantage, like scout vs demolisher or heli vs raider etc).

But yeah, additional stats are always interesting/funnyWink
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
How can you not like light tankSmile abit of topic but yea i reckon it would be cool
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random reward BENNIE.FM 23 17,870 2014-03-28, 18:56:20
Last Post: Max
  Random tinker Izumi 3 3,464 2012-04-09, 00:53:58
Last Post: LoveComesAgain
  All random? Random Tanks? AeroniumX 2 3,494 2012-03-05, 12:12:42
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  RANDOM HOT KEY BENNIE.FM 6 4,826 2010-10-10, 13:53:48
Last Post: olivercamel