Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 900-1000 weapon for 1100
I really want to see a new 900-1000 range weapon for 1100 gold with no mods (anti-creep, AA,...) - upgradeable. Angel
We all love the Basic Magic... but its getting boring a bit. I would like to see how people react to that weapon over a longer time. Instead of getting 3 Basics, maybe they start to mix it becouse of minor range/speed/ability differences.
What do you think?
What type of ice cream do you prefer, chocolate or vanilla?

Changing the "flavor" of basic magic with an item with relatively similar stats won't fix anything.
costs, upgradecosts, damage, range, speed, projectiles, switchable, mods . These are 8 six different ways how a weapon works. Theres was also the additional "Mystic Cannon" some Versions ago which has 950 range for 5000 while the "Fear Magic" with 999 range for 5050 already exists. The only difference between these two weapons (expect minor gold and range) is the attackspeed. If i remember right, the player liked it.
And i never said i want to "fix" something with that new weapon.
(2013-09-03, 23:28:47)gozo1985 Wrote: ...there are 8 six different ways...
typo edit: *8 different ways...

the reason i come up with this suggestion is to be more flexible if you picked or randomed bigger starter tanks. right now you have no other choice of taking a basic magic if you dont want to use multibow (not liked and a bit conterproductive in mid) and bonfire (not viable for some tanks at this stage).

theres another example:
there are 2 different 2200g weapons very common for randomed heli or light tank, The Fan of Knives and the Fireball Cannon. Both with same "flavor"... and noone ever thought about removing one of themWink so why not think about adding a slightly different weapon to a basic magic?
Make the new weapon "Attacks tinkers only." with 2k range and 240 dmg per hit. Cooldown should be possible to calculate from that.
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
cool if we have a weapon that attack tinker , trader , exploder only , tinker only = seriously it is a bit too weak , if the target change tank that weapon is crap ?, i suggest 3 in 1 targeting or 2 in 1 like only tinker and heli , we should get a anti heli weapon that is fun too
i would like to see you buying this weapon.. then i change from tunker to heli Tongue hf selling wep
Vs trader we allready got trader-hunter pack which is probably the least used item in the game.
A weapon that only attacks thinkers would be strange, way more intresting and usefull would be a cheap weapon that only attacks players, it would counter thinkers nicely because they can't use towers or creeps as defences and this weapon would hurt even if players use towers as defences.
And this weapon would not be op because you can't creep with it making it pretty useless on lanes and even in mid it could be hard to use.
The tinker only thing was a joke by the way...

And: It's tinker, not thinker - it's about tinkering (= making stuff, more or less), not thinking (=using your brain). Just as a sidenoteWink
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
How about a 900 range weapon with 3 upgrades (instead of the usual 2.)
It would start cheap like 1k and each upgrade halves the cooldown. So it could start at 1 second cooldown then go to .5 second then .25.
That is a good idea. Also to sell it at one of the side shops.Smile
I like to play.
(2013-09-03, 14:58:26)gozo1985 Wrote: I really want to see a new 900-1000 range weapon for 1100 gold with no mods (anti-creep, AA,...) - upgradeable. Angel
We all love the Basic Magic... but its getting boring a bit. I would like to see how people react to that weapon over a longer time. Instead of getting 3 Basics, maybe they start to mix it becouse of minor range/speed/ability differences.
What do you think?

good ideaSmile
(2014-01-04, 20:58:50)psycodiver Wrote: How about a 900 range weapon with 3 upgrades (instead of the usual 2.)
It would start cheap like 1k and each upgrade halves the cooldown. So it could start at 1 second cooldown then go to .5 second then .25.
That is a good idea. Also to sell it at one of the side shops.Smile

Actually, this is not a new idea, there is laser. Maybe having 3 upgrades for the one weapon? That would be new.
I like to play.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Balance the weapon formular RaptorXI 7 8,166 2015-02-24, 17:56:02
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Weapon suggestion BENNIE.FM 4 4,879 2013-09-04, 15:21:00
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Add Weapon Upgrade requirements to the top 10 highest tier weapons Vitriol 11 11,003 2013-04-25, 18:47:42
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Weapon Mode Change UnifiedDoom 7 8,619 2013-01-07, 10:46:27
Last Post: 091846
  Ability 'guides' weapon shots | raider's charge ability mynth 14 11,159 2012-11-15, 03:21:16
Last Post: Wupti