Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon suggestion
Anyone though of creating a weapon that cost between 2-3k and the upgrade would be a downgrade in rangeBig Grin i think it would be cool.Maybe from 950 range or 1000 to 750 or 700.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
i have no problem with that but there are 2 questions:

1) what are the upgrade costs? as the range is going down the costs will go down too (are you getting money back?)
2) this is a bit OP? as in mid+endgame the best tactics are with low range and more dps this weapon has a great advantage.
(2013-09-04, 03:16:16)gozo1985 Wrote: i have no problem with that but there are 2 questions:

1) what are the upgrade costs? as the range is going down the costs will go down too (are you getting money back?)
2) this is a bit OP? as in mid+endgame the best tactics are with low range and more dps this weapon has a great advantage.

I don't think you are incorrect for a number of reasons fan knives and the fan of knives are infernal rocks both have a concept of increasing range for its upgrade this assumption with weapon formula would be that the more range is a benefit.First you should consider there is nothing like a greater tactic "or best tactic in this btanks is considered a situational to builds tanks and time of the game around you and it depends how you use the weapons themselves,if anything there is a lack of ice cannon poison as compared to previous versions.This weapon is not a late game weapon as i suggested it would cost 2000 or some were around that.I agree that hey there damage would most likely double with the upgrade due to it been a decrease in range.

Maybe a weapon with different modes and different range.

As for the comment low range weapons are best tactic game if you really think its the best that's your opinion but at the end of the day you see swarm rockets mystic cannon lightning magic axe then supercell mostly as opposed to poison flamer darkness im not saying either is better its all about how you are able to use your weapon in the game situation the enemy counter ability to your tank and weapons and the time of the game.

Just an example is a short range goblin tank if you play vs low skilled enemies or enemies not willing to play put breakers down it is already to your benefit.

But if breaker's are placed correctly you become useless hard to hammer ulti etc if you have to run you have to consider stuns dieing before you even reach and needing the support of team mates.
i dont know the formula but i give you an example:

so you talking about a fireball cannon. so if you want this "new fireball cannon" to be upgradeable and it should lose range but therefor doubling the damage we have a "new Magic Cannon". But instead of having 3333g you only need 2200g. also you start with a higher range which is a big benefit at start. sound a bit OP for me. but to make it clear, im totally ok with the idea... its all about balancing
Well personally i would be reluctant to upgrade it early anyway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Balance the weapon formular RaptorXI 7 8,166 2015-02-24, 17:56:02
Last Post: RaptorXI
  New 900-1000 weapon for 1100 gozo1985 11 9,279 2014-01-05, 16:05:43
Last Post: psycodiver
  Add Weapon Upgrade requirements to the top 10 highest tier weapons Vitriol 11 11,006 2013-04-25, 18:47:42
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Weapon Mode Change UnifiedDoom 7 8,621 2013-01-07, 10:46:27
Last Post: 091846
  Ability 'guides' weapon shots | raider's charge ability mynth 14 11,159 2012-11-15, 03:21:16
Last Post: Wupti