Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Additional Ulti Pack Blueprint
I think Trader Hunter Pack (THP) is a nice item. Sometimes I buy it becouse of its port+10s speed boost in combination with the smoke to negate the speed nerf. Also THP is a cool item vs. short range porters. Nevermind, its used very rarely becouse of its lack of permantent speed imho, what makes it very uninteresting later.

Is it possible to expand the Ulti Pack Blueprint?

Requirements now:
- Speed Pack
- Radar
- Repair Robots (Upgrade)

Requirements updated:
- Speed Pack
- Radar
OR
- Trader Hunter Pack
- Speed Boost (Upgrade)

Ok its 200 cheaper then the first variation. But I guess this cant be a big problem right Rolleyes ?
Like the idea of different combinations for the same pack. We would probably have to go through the different advantages of combinations so it doesn't end up one-sided, but I think it would also add some new reasons to buy underused items and thus maybe even introduce new tactics.

+1
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
You know, I'd rather implement another endgame item, other than the Ultpack, which has the Trader Hunter Pack as one of its components. I already had an idea for one, but technical issues prevented me from implementing it. Maybe I should give it another shot.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Additional commands RaptorXI 1 3,180 2014-07-29, 19:41:54
Last Post: eSVau
  Gold Hull->Power pack->new combo ??? RAF_Fenix 1 2,705 2014-03-21, 13:29:20
Last Post: Prog
  Additional ranking system BtankNoob 12 10,509 2014-02-19, 09:57:40
Last Post: Flygplan
  additional commands for single player modus RaptorXI 5 5,488 2012-07-25, 19:59:05
Last Post: RaptorXI
  jet-pack benben10 11 6,201 2009-06-27, 17:06:14
Last Post: Doomhammer112