Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuns : inf vs demon
Hi,

I saw something I really don't like : comparing stuns of infernal and demon, demon's one is a lot op, even more now.

Inf : lvl 1 to 5 : stun go from 0,5 sec to 1,5. Tank cost is 18k.
Demon : lvl 1 to 5 : stun ALWAYS last 2,5 sec (!). Tank cost 10k.

I think demon stun should be increased with lvls (as for infernal) and downgraded. Almost downgraded to 1 or 1,5 second. I always wondered how much time this stun last (I do never use this tank) because it's too long imo. 2,5 sec is eternity comparing to actual game time (and even more with good team play : demon stun = death).

I know there must be a reason for that difference, but I still think there's a gap between those stuns but not in the right direction (higher tank should have better stuns, no?).

Cheers,

Max.
One is AoE, the other single target.
I still think demon's stun is too much powerful... I keep the idea of decreasing stun time... Moreover with ulti which now draw enemies with 250 aoe.

You are right I made a bad comparison : should have compare to frost. 2 sec stun. Slow unit ok, but demon draw unit with ulti. And demon slows unit too : stun (2,5 sec) then ulti (draw tanks + 4 sec slow tanks) = impossible to run out without tp.

This skill makes high damage, last long time and have long range.

Am I just totally wrong?
Thumbs Up 
I totally agree with Max here.