Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what about a skype group for ranked/intern games?
Smile 
i've recently seen a shitload of old players and i don't want to let them go againBig Grin

thinking about dami, alexandro, mil, phate, raptor, hennes, wupti, alex, galadion, joker, tez, sk, esvau, prog, the french crew (beuzx, igua, ...), omefisto, f1ghter, ren, shady, both raf, schrumpfi, bennie, max, ...
maybe we can convince tinky/altboob aswell to join us againSmile

who would join? what do you think about this?
i'd love to play a few intern games every now and then (saturday/sunday evening?)!

so everybody who wants to be in the group - drop me a pm with your skype name!
good idea Idea
Alright, wasnt used to skype the last times. But since i got some of them already in.. gogoTongue
Stibi, u create the group?
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
maybe also create a whatsapp group for smartphones?

btw: soon there will be summer.... why people come back for bt now and
being active again or more active than before? ^^

i'm against the whatsapp group
i don't wanna be at work @ get a notification that there are some ppl who wanna play ^^

so let's give it a try
i prefer the pm function for your addy since i don't want you guys to spread personal information visible for everyone

so everybody who wants to be in the group - drop me a pm with your skype name!
i never used skype Undecided
(2014-04-20, 18:54:55)galadion1 Wrote: i never used skype Undecided

we're gentle to first timersSmile
for real - i thought skype might be the best option for all of us because it can run as a side program all the time when you're online
thought about facebook aswell but .. meh fb XD
skype sucks - never ever i will install this crappy shit of software again. What's next, quicktime? Tongue
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2014-04-20, 19:57:24)eSVau Wrote: skype sucks - never ever i will install this crappy shit of software again. What's next, quicktime? Tongue

i guess since skype combines skype & msn messenger it's the most popular messenger
imho it's more likely to get the people to join a skype group than encourage them to hop on ts / irc / icq
if it does not work out i'll have to live with itSmile
Could create a Facebook group so we can chat or ask if anyone want to play i always have facebook on when im not playing its quite handy for informing players since so many guys are on facebook ,well if you guys decide to talk English i will join
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
(2014-04-21, 08:54:04)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Could create a Facebook group so we can chat or ask if anyone want to play i always have facebook on when im not playing its quite handy for informing players since so many guys are on facebook ,well if you guys decide to talk English i will join

ofc we talk english
the skype group is just for text chat to inform / ask for games

voice chat will be ts

idk about facebook ... do you really want to share all your information with everybody in here? (idk, never used fb ...)
Hi,

Well I think it's a good idea. Both are good, skype or facebook I don't have problem with any of that.
That's great anyway that priv games run again...
Finally somebody who is interested in reviving the sceneBig Grin
Don't understand why you prefer skype over facebook if you are just going to use skype as a text messenger. Just create a facebook group and make it open. With that you will be able to join the group without sharing any information( ie not become friends online)

Just do it already,

Retired XxO member(lol)
Well both would be good aswell. Some players use facebook, some other use skype.
Then everybody would be join-able easily.
or... we just use the existing IRC BT channel:

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=btanks

There is a Add-on for Mozilla Firefox (ChatZilla), for thus who dont know it.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
What's wrong with skype?
for example it throws active-x error message from skype browser and minimizes wc3 Dodgy
(2014-04-22, 23:05:11)gozo1985 Wrote: for example it throws active-x error message from skype browser and minimizes wc3 Dodgy

i have never ever had this error Cool
(2014-04-22, 23:05:11)gozo1985 Wrote: for example it throws active-x error message from skype browser and minimizes wc3 Dodgy

As I understood this Skype is only a tool to get in touch with players. While teamspeak still is what will be used ingame

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Qualifying games jojoy 9 7,433 2017-04-14, 21:26:54
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  Can't join Ranked Games... DaFR34K 5 4,138 2015-10-21, 23:18:11
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Advanced Database request (games over 3 hours) RAF_Fenix 5 5,900 2015-04-05, 21:16:42
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Mega games :) dirtyterror 5 5,329 2014-11-21, 22:11:10
Last Post: Max
  Ranked Bot Tez.Sick 6 4,879 2014-10-29, 20:44:04
Last Post: El_Polacco