Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pls watch
game:    http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=43665

duno why but i guess we had an admin in game. we was wining but my team and me we got dc. 
pls delete the penalty points and the stats.... this isnt fair
(2015-11-25, 01:02:55)galadion1 Wrote: game:    http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=43665

duno why but i guess we had an admin in game. we was wining but my team and me we got dc. 
pls delete the penalty points and the stats.... this isnt fair

No admin has power to do this i am pretty sure. 6 people disconnected only velo probably .
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Can you delete the "lose" stats and penalty points pls?
Not that i can , but i wouldn't anyway sorry mate same standard for many years cant change it especially for this game i can see you guys had advantage and would of won most likely but there have been probably 1000+ games determined by players disconnecting and we never adjusted elo or wins and losses regarding this sorry.
:dodgy:  i saw much times where you guys delete penalty points   :dodgy:
you dont delete for people because they dont ask for it..
with win i would have 1700 elo but now i got -11,58 for lose and 11,81 penalty points now i have 1669,26  =    -31 elo ! 
this is way to hard.
i had same problem 1 year ago where i had 1728 elo. 3 games in a row..
duno why but i guess admins trying balance ?
meowwww
We had issues with desync even and if i might remember 1-2 people complaining about loosing like this but we didn't adjust win lose or elo

Haha wtf are you talking about mate you can login in on my forum account i dont have power to change stats , penalty points are reduced by playing 1 point per game a few more games and your penalty points will be gone i am unaware of your claims sorry.