Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin abuse
I recently got banned by one player called monster-okse.
My accounts are HaRd2WiN4YoU and AngelinaJolie

I might understand the ban for the hard2win4you account but absolutely not for angelinajolie. In the 2nd game with him he wrote in teamchat about hard2win4you. after the game i was banned.

Please have a look at following games:
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=43867
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=43880

I have the feeling he is abusing his powers when someone is telling him what to do better in order to win the game.

Please unban me and maybe remove his rights to ban people randomly.
Hi mate if you have been banned recently and your ban was justified and started using a new account or another account our admins have the right to ban you its standard practise otherwise people who flame or sabotage would just make a new account or another alias, i will look into your past behaviour and into the games to see if we can sort something out in the coming day i have already taken into account your postSmile which was nice and friendly.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
(2016-01-27, 18:03:43)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Hi mate if you have been banned recently and your ban was justified and started using a new account or another account our admins have the right to ban you its standard practise otherwise people who flame or sabotage would just make a new account or another alias, i will look into your past behaviour and into the games to see if we can sort something out in the coming day i have already taken into account your postSmile which was nice and friendly.

Thank you, sometimes i have the feeling i want the win way more than others. that might be my problem. I can understand that this behaviour might be annoying for other players who just want to play however they want, even if they dont have a chance to win this way.

In the past i remember that i got banned several times for totally minor failures in behaviour (such as going helicopter with flamer, although i was far from being worst in the team). I dont think this should be the route admins are heading these days since there are only few players left playing ranked games.
Your unbanned keep up the good behavior.
(2016-01-29, 04:22:19)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Your unbanned keep up the good behavior.

thank you very much
Honestly, there are some admins who are really quick at banning players. now i was banned by player Kackel_Dackel because i played heli (having 2nd best stats ingame) and talked too much. After asking him again he answered "he wants more silence".

At the end of the game i asked him how long the game would last and he responded "ima think about banning you for 1 year".

Which rules did i break? His answer: His silence

After some more talking he called me "assi" in german, which is more or less translated a crummy or antisocial.

I am really wondering about some admins for some years. Many players had the same problems with them, getting banned for various personal reasons which have nothing to do with the league itsself.

Various accounts got banned over around 5 years of playing btanks. I dont want to denie that some of my bans are justified due to flaming. But i never did anything to sabotage the game, game ruin or anything else.

If you have a look at my banned accounts i am sure you will see more "banreasons" which are not against the rules:
  • Supercell
  • MunichOwns
  • MeSoPro
  • King_Kong
  • ImAluckyNoob
  • HaRd2WiN4YoU
  • EatSh1tBastard
  • EaSy2WiN4YoU
  • CallMeImba
  • Best_Player
  • AngelinaJolie
  • FlamingHeli
  • c(o.O)o   or   c(o.O)c
It's difficult to keep up good behaviour when some admins act arbitrary.
as you requested, i picked one, "FlamingHeli" but this one at the very least wasn't banned. are you sure, you're just not meeting the quota? i then went further and checked some other and as it turns out, ban requests were handled by at least 3 different admins, each with their own perspective and their own opinions. either all of them are in the wrong, continuosly, or you are. then again, as BENNIE.FM already mentioned, if some players avoids a valid ban by creating a new account instead of applying for an unban, why should we bother allowing those players to just go on with their behaviours? take your guess, but i would still suggest to follow the procedure and apllying in a calm way.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Saiyuki is right, however there is a good chance you have banned with out a good reason this time anyway.

P.S you have been unbanned.
@Benni: as usual, thank you

@Saiyuki: FlamingHeli = banned, when i am trying to join a game i get instantly kicked, curious since it doesnt appear in the banlist

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NICE ADMIN ! galadion1 5 4,408 2016-03-16, 08:44:26
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  banrequest hu hu admin galadion1 6 4,234 2013-12-05, 23:01:41
  Admin: Please remove bot auto-kick RAF_Fenix 2 3,330 2013-11-23, 18:18:52
Last Post: RAF_Today_Hero
  Admin: Please add TEAM-RANKED bot RAF_Fenix 5 4,367 2013-11-21, 22:06:44
  kick from league admin Tez.Sick raven.ru 11 8,621 2013-10-30, 11:34:54
Last Post: RaptorXI