Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
btanks 8.67
Hey forum
at first, why was i deleted? no one told me i did somethind wrong
now i tried to log in , it didnt work and after i checked that there are no more posts from me i come to the conclusion i was deleted
i just want to let you know
i had some trouble with clan bug,especially frechheit
when i said i want to play again with some good gamers,he contaced me and invited me to his clan
he didnt told me about anything i have to do
after i accepted and was a member of clan bug,he told me i absolutely must to have a headset and play over teamspeak.
i told him that i dont want to because i like to play in "silence".
i asked him why he didnt told me before to get a headset - no awnser.
after 1 week, when he was able too, he kicked me out of the clan.
in my eyes this is just associal, honestly i was glad to play some more BT again, and this is the first impression the people give to me
my question : is it possible that now one of the guys of clan bug,maybe even frechheit is able to kick me in this forum?
and i want to know if its fair, apart from the things which happened in wc3, that i am kicked out of the forum i just spend much time in fewer times just because of private reasons?

according the new version, i just want to let you know of 2 "bugs" i just metioned by playing the new version
1. light force wanted to kick player 10.they had enough votes and player 10 was kicked,but on the score board he was still in the normal green writing, and his tank was also still living! he didnt do anything more so i guess in fact he was kicked.
however,after someone killed him,he wasnt revived.

2.changelog:Rebuilding the towers next to your headquarters will not longer make the headquarter invulnerable again

when we were just in the moment to win the game,we kicked one of the laser towers which protect the headquarter, and an enemy player rebuild the laser tower in the time when the other "normal laser tower" was still alive.
when the normal one died, the rebuilded one was still able to keep the headquarter invulnerable

i hope i will be noticed, mfg Living
LivingFrozeN Wrote:i had some trouble with clan bug,especially frechheit
when i said i want to play again with some good gamers,he contaced me and invited me to his clan
he didnt told me about anything i have to do
after i accepted and was a member of clan bug,he told me i absolutely must to have a headset and play over teamspeak.
i told him that i dont want to because i like to play in "silence".
i asked him why he didnt told me before to get a headset - no awnser.
after 1 week, when he was able too, he kicked me out of the clan.
pls resolve your problems on the bnet ( you should still be able to access the channel ) or by re-register in here and by the use of private messages.

LivingFrozeN Wrote:in my eyes this is just associal, honestly i was glad to play some more BT again, and this is the first impression the people give to me
my question : is it possible that now one of the guys of clan bug,maybe even frechheit is able to kick me in this forum?
and i want to know if its fair, apart from the things which happened in wc3, that i am kicked out of the forum i just spend much time in fewer times just because of private reasons?
usually your account will be deactivated for a given time. completly deleted only then, if your spaming a lot including offensive behaviour against other users.

the bugs will be reported. thx.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Hmm, i think just psycho_dmr is able to directly delete registered users of the forum. And as far as i know, he isnt dedicated to any bt clan. However, you really are deleted, i can remember you were registered. I would like to know the delete reason too :?:
Velo removed him because Livingfrozen insulted me ingame with words like Hurensohn and so on.

Me=Frechheit.
And addidionally he gave the password of our teamspeak server to foreign people.
(Also got logs of his insults if somebody is interested).
Slightly off topic: I'm not sure if it is a good thing to ban/delete someone from the official btanks forum becouse of bad manner somewhere else. If the one he flamed wasn't close to one of the admins (for example: someone just flaming another clanless boardmember) i guess there would be no consequences here in this forum. Doesn't sound fair to me.

(I'm not saying in any way that what he did is ok, I just think it would be good to distinct this official map forum from private or clan stuff)
Prog Wrote:Slightly off topic: I'm not sure if it is a good thing to ban/delete someone from the official btanks forum becouse of bad manner somewhere else. If the one he flamed wasn't close to one of the admins (for example: someone just flaming another clanless boardmember) i guess there would be no consequences here in this forum. Doesn't sound fair to me.

(I'm not saying in any way that what he did is ok, I just think it would be good to distinct this official map forum from private or clan stuff)

True.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
same here ... clan internal problems arent official bt problems... even if the mappers/btteam-members are involved. next time i want to know such bans. -_-

@living: we cant restore your old account, im sorry. (it is deleted...)
No Support via PM!!
dont want to push that threat anymore, but I really cant remember ever called him Hurensohn or even something like this
if I really did, I would be glad if you could send me the logs
i agree with prog.

veloc, i could construe the fact that u delete him for those reasons as overly paranoid behavior.

on the other hand, giving out a password when you're trusted, that's pretty lame. i can understand being pissed and wanting to do something in retrobution so that they'll think before crossing u again. i just think that ultimately, prog could be right and this isn't the right place for that sort of behavior or veloc could be right and the guy was just an idiot dickwad who got what he deserved.

but one thing i think i know more is that psy is always right because he's god here so it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Smile lol

off topic: merry f'ing xmas everyone Smile
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
pff...it's like always - now i seem to be the bad guy
just want to make sure that i opened a threat to play with some good and sympathic BT-Gamers.
even the manner which was brought to me from begin when i told i don't want to have a headset was quit rude.
After some days I was also kicked out of intern games when I tried to join,even if there were other people aswell using no headset at the moment.
To the password topic: One time,and this was the time when we weren't even that bad to each other and i was still in the clan, somebody asked in channel clan bug, what would be the password and I told him
I guessed no one who is comepletly foreign could even know BuG has a TS-server and using it
it was just a short time reaction and i told him,even with NO ulterior to injure somebody,because we were, like I told at that moment as bad to each other as in the end.
Sure, we could discuss about this days and nights and I guess that noone likes to, but I just clarify the things of my angle.
Quote:[Thu Dec 17 21:08:48 2009] [LOCAL: Northrend] [LivingFrozeN] und frechheit isn hurensohn
[Thu Dec 17 21:23:19 2009] [LOCAL: Northrend] [LivingFrozeN] dieser bastardo

Haven't searched for more. Just let's forget it. You are free to register again with your old acc. Sorry for deleting your posts with your acc.
That's a lie
It seemed strange to me from begin, so I asked my sister if she can remember what this day was like
She remembered me that she was in cinema and came back with the train at 20:46, with a way from the trainstation about 10 minutes,she was here about short before 9.
I was upstairs in the living room when she came home,and when she arrived we played a game called "memory" and I was still upstairs when a girlfriend of her arrived at about short past half 10.
I let myself assuming nothing that is not true.
maybe you will deny it, but atleast we both know that they are not true.
i would like to see where you got these "quotes" from
These quotes are logs of my bots in the channel. You can also ask essi, he's got also bots in this channel so he will have the same logs. Why should i manipulate logs? ...
I am sure that It is Bennie s fault! He hacked your account with the help of qweqweq to flame on chan bug !!!

Quote:Just let's forget it. You are free to register again with your old acc. Sorry for deleting your posts with your acc.

Seems wise. Not need to talk it anymore, please the private message since it is private stuff.Big Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
yap. closed.
No Support via PM!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTanks for Dota 2 ! Steve 12 10,572 2016-11-11, 15:31:39
Last Post:
  BTanks Hosts Status?? mafrom2 2 3,311 2016-03-19, 14:33:48
Last Post: mafrom2
  BTanks dead? Coke 1 2,570 2012-01-25, 14:04:18
Last Post: Velocity2k
  btanks missile 1 3,003 2011-02-17, 03:49:59
Last Post: Saiyuki