Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Tanks Clans
Battle Tanks Clans

This thread will be periodically updated by me or admins when changes occur. Here is the current overview of battle tanks clans on every realm.

Europe (Northrend):

Clan BuG [Böse und Gemein]
Clan Size: Medium

Clan BTNK [Battle Tanks Noob Killer]
Clan Size: Large

Clan Sake [Sake]

Clan BTFG [Battle Tanks Fun Gamers]
Clan Size: DEAD

Clan NGIX [Next-Gen-Int-X]

US East (Azeroth):

Clan BTOW [Battle Tanks Of War]
Clan Size: Huge

Clan Toaf [Tanks of the Azure Flame]

Clan KCTZ [knightsofchaostankz]
Clan Size: Large

Clan BTL [Battle tanks Legends]
Clan Size: Small

US West (Lordaeron):

Clan TANK [Tank] (BT clan?)

Asia (Kalimdoor):

Clan BT [BTanks]

If you have clans which I don't know of, let me know. I'm barely active and checked the clans I had in my memory and seems like a lot of clans has died off since a couple of years ago. I did a minor research, but I don't have data on bt clans on 2 gateways so I will relay on reports from these.

Last update: 15 June 2011
Clan Sake

hi everyone,

in concerning to keep the BT-Clan Community alive-aktiv.
We (clan sake - on northend) are searching aktiv skilled (higher then public average) members, who search a new challenge (private games) instead of BT public games. In general is always someone of our shamans or the chieftain in our channel (clan sake).
We got 2 bots, 1 for private games 1 for publics (of course not only bt, as example:legion td, dota, castle fight etc.).

so when u are interested just join our bnet channel, or msg me via this forum.

greetz
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
LIoOoOoIL Wrote:Clan Sake

hi everyone,

in concerning to keep the BT-Clan Community alive-aktiv.
We (clan sake - on northend) are searching aktiv skilled (higher then public average) members, who search a new challenge (private games) instead of BT public games. In general is always someone of our shamans or the chieftain in our channel (clan sake).
We got 2 bots, 1 for private games 1 for publics (of course not only bt, as example:legion td, dota, castle fight etc.).

so when u are interested just join our bnet channel, or msg me via this forum.

greetz

I would like to join nick is "TinkerMania"
Tinkermania, JustFun[est], LookRocketFlyin, UStunIKill
In Kalimdor is a BT-Clan, too :O

http://asialadders.battle.net/war3/ladde...c&PageNo=1

Maybe u now these guys...BTT 2010...the "Longrange Army" ^_^

@TinkerMania:

Well...join channel "clan sake" on Northrend then...
Hello guys,
I started to play BattleTanks some days ago (I'm not new to the game... I excessively played it about 3-4 years ago, during the time of the "old" Btanks-league...) and I thought about what happened to all the old BattleTanks-Clans and players. Then I found this thread via google and found out that nearly none of the old clans still exists (only BuG and BTnk). Do you know what happened to the clans BTsG, BtO, BTff, BTfa (BTaf or BTfa ... I'm not sure) and all the players like WWW_Shadow, The_Orc, DeathOrc, LivingFrozen, Nierenstein, SteelyEyedDragon...?
greetings abfl
Ok, let's refresh first to have a common ground. About one year ago I made a list for all battletanks-clans on Northrend:

Creation Date Name Tag Chieftain Size Main Language Intern Games Homepage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2006-03-11 Battle Tanks NoobKiller BTNK Kentai_ 80-100 German many http://btnk.thundermoan.com/
2006-06-17 Böse und Gemein BuG Frechheit 70-90 German many http://www.clan-bug.de/
2007-09-22 WzUP WzUP w.a.n.t.e.d 30-40 German few http://wzup.siteboard.eu/
2008-11-30 Xuftwma xwris Orio XxO saspect 30-40 English few
2009-01-23 sake sake BeuzX *1 20-40 French/English many
2009-06-10 Böse und Gemein 2 BuG2 TC_Mad_Bull 20-40 German many http://www.clan-bug.de/
2009-06-21 WaRRioR WaRR WaRRioR_BroSS 40-50 English few
2010-02-19 caribou crb caribou-milout 20-30 French few
2010-03-09 BattleTanksNoobKillers2 BT2K Kentai- *2 30-50 German few http://btnk.thundermoan.com/
2010-03-21 Battle Tanks Fun Gamers BTFG Orthodox 20-30 German none http://www.clan-btfg.de/
*1 changes often with BzH-Analcoolik
*2 Kentai_ is as the same person as Kentai-

On TKF's post you can see which one are still active right now.

Other clans I remember (with Vermutungen when there were rumors):
Clan BT, Chieftain Nazgul (?), resolved because of: ?
Clan LuVs, Chieftain ?, resolved because of: ?
Clan 1a2b, Chieftain Warrior_MooooM, resolved because of: inactivity of Chieftain
Clan BTaF (Battletanks & Friends?), Chieftain Tiger-Land, resolved because of: dismissed by Chieftain
Clan BTF (Battletanks Friends), Chieftain LoveComesAgain, resolved because of: ?
Clan dtpC (don't paniC): Chieftain eSVau, resolved because of: not enough active members

Other persons/gaming groups who where well known hosts: Opa_Ger (changed nickname and became Chieftain of BTNK, notorious exploder), Rasen.Hermann (hosted normal mode alot, now inactive/dead/got RL?)
Ty RaptorXI, the only guy I know is Opa_Ger... but i think some of the "older rabbits" will remember the people and clans I'm looking for.
a minor hint: orthodox is retired.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Sometimes i want to play more privat games,
but people dont w8 for more players and so they join the Ranked Bots and play with some pubs (noobs?)......
What about one big BT-Clan? Maybe with 30-50 real active members...we could play more intern games and have some fun.
If people know,there is chance for a privat game,they will w8Smile i would do itBig Grin

My idea is that some admins of these homepage could create a new Clan, (or improve some exist Bt-Clans)
to get all active and skilled players in one BT-Clan....
So you get to know more active players and it will help to assist teamplay...

There are still some Bt-Clans and only sake play priv games and maybe NGIX,but its getting much less.....

My english sucksSmile but i only try to explain my suggestion and
maybe more players could think about one big-skilled-active-super-pro-awesome-Bt-Clan ^^
I would join!

Tez.Sick (NGIX)

could be a good solution, i just guess my 2 chieftains dont wanna giveup their (our) current clan (sake of course). Gonna bring that as discussion, but dont be optimism^^

edit: is it possible to get a own forum in the Community Section: "BT-Clans"
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
We she totally unified all northrend and unified all azeroth!
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
...and lose the last of rivalry. But maybe a good solution since are no clan wars anymore, only private games with mixed teams (which already shows how much worth is a membership to a certain clan for the most).
there was a rivalry sake-bug, but bug havent that playerbase like 1-2 years ago (more bots then activ players atm...).
And for the mixd teams its also about balancing teams, or there are just not enough players from 1 of the clans.

so a 1 generell BT-Clan, at least on northend, could absorb this problem.
If there was one big active clan it might be useful to allow private games with beta-versions there too. This might improve the feedback for new changes.

About the community section for BT-Clans: We should consider this when the new forum is there (hopefully soon :-P).
We(chief-shamans and some players) discussed it, some are for a unique clan fusion, others not. So it makes no sense to splitt the next clan, just to "try" create a new clan-community, which also could initiate a next bt player "dying"/stop bt/go inactiv.

But lets see, if the situtation with in/activity and priv games get more worse, its maybe the last chance.

We try privats now all days @20:00(utc +1) under the week and @21:00(utc +1) on the weekend. So if someone is up to play, he´s welcome (channel: clan sake)

Velocity2k Wrote:About the community section for BT-Clans: We should consider this when the new forum is there (hopefully soon :-P).
soon could be when? 1-2 days/weeks/months?^^
So you want to rescuree bt, but
a) wc3 is being played much less (and no new players will begin begin it anymore),
b) that clan wouldn't recruit (which would mean playing many public games) and die sooner or later, too.
On northrend i came on today i was amazed when i saw 1 friend online out of 20 active players its really sad anyhow i stil see activity we just need a good player base with clans

On azeroth i am managing my clan well and recruiting players often even if there not to good it makes community larger and they learn alot from better players there is no problem with activity as of yet on us east i get 25 people in channel at peak while still others in game
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
bennie stop lie ^^:)
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
Boobie uses hax. He uses trivia to gather people!
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
not even lying your just not at the correct time for this time zone
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle tank in Thailand ModAussie 1 2,604 2017-12-14, 11:18:46
Last Post: Alex_Space
  Battle Tanks Community [ru,ua] Alex_Space 0 1,819 2017-12-12, 00:42:40
Last Post: Alex_Space
  Battle Tanks Standalone Game griffin1987 46 44,218 2013-12-30, 23:16:11
Last Post: gozo1985
  Banned tanks Smell.No.Evil 14 10,283 2012-02-14, 15:31:10