The Distributor is a starter tank, with a focus on supportive abilities. His passive grants him extra money, whenever he receives support points or assists, effectively adding another gold source for his team. Reactive armor lets him safe his teammates and himself. Although he is a supporter type, with the Heat-Seeking Missiles this tank is able to deal a lot of damage early on, when he is waiting for the right chance, making him a great addition to every lane.
His ultimate amplifies damage against multiple tanks, which is especially useful in teamfights at Control Points or together with other area of effect abilities.
Heat-Seeking Missile [ Q ]
Active – Instant (Enemy)
Fires a homing missile at the closest enemy in 1200 range and deals damage in 225 aoe. Restocks up to 3 missiles, which can be used rapidly.
|1||5||0.5 sec.||1200||225||Deals 100 damage, restocks every 35s|
|2||10||0.5 sec.||1200||225||Deals 200 damage, restocks every 30s|
|3||15||0.5 sec.||1200||225||Deals 300 damage, restocks every 25s|
|4||20||0.5 sec.||1200||225||Deals 400 damage, restocks every 20s|
|5||25||0.5 sec.||1200||225||Deals 500 damage, restocks every 15s|
- The missiles move with a movement speed of 700
- The missiles will change targets as soon as another unit is closer to them, than the previous target
- If no target can be found within 1200 range, the missile will be destroyed instantly
Reactive Armor [ W ]
Active – Unit Target (Ally, Self)
Casts a special buff on a target ally or yourself. The next time the buffed unit gets damaged by an enemy tank the damage will be blocked and the unit healed by the same amount instead. The buff lasts 6 seconds.
|1||6||25 sec.||1050||-||Blocks 1 instance of damage|
|2||12||22 sec.||1050||-||Blocks 1 instance of damage|
|3||18||19 sec.||1050||-||Blocks 2 instances of damage|
|4||24||16 sec.||1050||-||Blocks 2 instances of damage|
|5||30||13 sec.||1050||-||Blocks 3 instances of damage|
- Damage from towers or creeps will be ignored by this ability
Tankers Little Helper [ E ]
Each time the Distributor receives Support Points, he will also get bonus gold times the received points.
|1||-||-||-||-||You get 60 bonus gold for every support point|
|2||-||-||-||-||You get 120 bonus gold for every support point|
|3||-||-||-||-||You get 180 bonus gold for every support point|
|4||-||-||-||-||You get 240 bonus gold for every support point|
|5||-||-||-||-||You get 300 bonus gold for every support point|
- You get support points for getting assists, buying Detectors and Teleport Breakers, buying unit upgrades, capturing control points, building towers on tower ruins as well as buying Factories and Troop Command Centers
- When you get 2 support points, the bonus gold will be doubled, when you get 0.5 points, the bonus gold will be halved
S.I.C. [ R ]
Active – Area Target (Enemy)
Links every enemy tank in the target area together. Each time one of them takes damage, all other tanks take 33% of that damage.
|1||40||40 sec.||900||500||Lasts 4 seconds|
|2||50||40 sec.||900||600||Lasts 5 seconds|
|3||60||40 sec.||900||700||Lasts 6 seconds|
|4||70||40 sec.||900||800||Lasts 7 seconds|
|5||80||40 sec.||900||900||Lasts 8 seconds|
- The bonus damage will not be shared again
- When this skill is used on a single enemy, it has no effect
Tank Cannon [ T ]
Passive – Unit Target (Enemy)
Primary tank weapon.
|1||-||1 sec.||900||-||Deals 60 damage to a random target|
|2||-||1 sec.||900||-||Deals 120 damage to a random target|
|3||-||1 sec.||900||-||Deals 180 damage to a random target|
|4||-||1 sec.||900||-||Deals 240 damage to a random target|
|5||-||1 sec.||900||-||Deals 300 damage to a random target|
- Like any other weapon in the game, this skill is based on phoenix fire
- If it would be sold as a regular weapon, it would be worth 4050 gold on level 5