Fast ground tank with great utility, that works best with short- or midrange weapons. The ultimate ‘Unit-Teleport’ is one of the best initiatiors in the midgame.
While this tank can be bought at start, it should be prefered to transition to it after a cheaper starting tank and some weapon.
Metal Stars [ Q ]
Active – Instant (Enemy)
Throws metal stars at nearby enemies. Launches a second wave at enemies withing 500 range.
|1||7||22 sec.||-||800||Deals 100 damage with each wave|
|2||14||22 sec.||-||800||Deals 200 damage with each wave|
|3||21||22 sec.||-||800||Deals 300 damage with each wave|
|4||28||22 sec.||-||800||Deals 400 damage with each wave|
|5||35||22 sec.||-||800||Deals 500 damage with each wave|
- The second wave is launched with a delay of 0.5 seconds
Magnetic Pull [ W ]
Active – Instant (Enemy, Non-Building)
Draws enemy units in range towards your tank. Stuns ground units near you every 1.5 seconds.
|1||10||40 sec.||-||600*/300**||Lasts 2 seconds|
|2||20||40 sec.||-||600*/300**||Lasts 3 seconds|
|3||30||40 sec.||-||600*/300**||Lasts 4 seconds|
|4||40||40 sec.||-||600*/300**||Lasts 5 seconds|
|5||50||40 sec.||-||600*/300**||Lasts 6 seconds|
- * Area in which enemy units get drawn towards you
- ** Area in which ground units get stunned
- The stun deals 150 damage and lasts 0.6s, does only affect ground units
- Stuns 1/2/2/3/4 times
- Enemies are pulled to you with a speed of 80, but they still can move around freely
Goblin Synergy [ E ]
Increases armor by 1 and movement speed by 5% for each nearby hero.
|1||-||-||-||250||+1 Armor / +5% Speed|
|2||-||-||-||400||+1 Armor / +5% Speed|
|3||-||-||-||550||+1 Armor / +5% Speed|
|4||-||-||-||700||+1 Armor / +5% Speed|
|5||-||-||-||850||+1 Armor / +5% Speed|
- The Goblin Shredder itself is also counted into this, so a +1/5% bonus is always guaranteed
Unit-Teleport [ R ]
Active – Unit Target (Enemy, Ally)
Teleports a unit and the Goblin Shredder to each other, but the Shredder only teleports half the way. The target gets slowed by 30% for 4s, if it is an enemy.
|1||40||40 sec.||800||-||Teleports the target towards you|
|2||50||40 sec.||1000||-||Teleports the target towards you|
|3||60||40 sec.||1200||-||Teleports the target towards you|
|4||70||40 sec.||1400||-||Teleports the target towards you|
|5||80||40 sec.||1600||-||Teleports the target towards you|
- Target and Shredder get teleported to 33% of the total distance from Shredder to the target
Tank Cannon [ T ]
Passive – Unit Target (Enemy)
Primary tank weapon.
|1||-||1 sec.||900||-||Deals 60 damage to a random target|
|2||-||1 sec.||900||-||Deals 120 damage to a random target|
|3||-||1 sec.||900||-||Deals 180 damage to a random target|
|4||-||1 sec.||900||-||Deals 240 damage to a random target|
|5||-||1 sec.||900||-||Deals 300 damage to a random target|
- Like any other weapon in the game, this skill is based on phoenix fire
- If it would be sold as a regular weapon, it would be worth 4050 gold on level 5