Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Raider Fixed ?
After numerous reports made ​​during the beta bot about the new tank raider, I see that you put the new tank in the ranked bots, without having changed anything.

I rewrite what I think makes the raider too strong: Q spell is not removed until it is affected (one or more charges) and if after putting the q spell on an enemy you hit, you instantly spell again. For me these are the flaws that make the tank too Raider advantage. said that even if you think I'm telling you how things could be or that the tank costs more or simply resize the Q spell.thanks for the time you have bestow to post this.

Best regards Decio
(2012-05-29, 21:14:35)decio Wrote: After numerous reports made ​​during the beta bot about the new tank raider, I see that you put the new tank in the ranked bots, without having changed anything.

I rewrite what I think makes the raider too strong: Q spell is not removed until it is affected (one or more charges) and if after putting the q spell on an enemy you hit, you instantly spell again. For me these are the flaws that make the tank too Raider advantage. said that even if you think I'm telling you how things could be or that the tank costs more or simply resize the Q spell.thanks for the time you have bestow to post this.

Best regards Decio
I totally agree.. Raider tank is op

NURF RIDER TANK
Don't be racist!
Be like a panda
Its white and black
Asian but fat:)
Are you actually talking about bugs here or only feedback?

The fact, that the cooldown resets is a wanted effect (it even says to in the tooltip). The cooldown resets, when you take damage. Of course, there are still the mana costs. But I'm not sure about that one:
Quote:Q spell is not removed until it is affected (one or more charges)
What do you mean exactly by that? That the effect is only removed through damage and not time?

Apart from that, I'd like to give the tank some more time before making any major balance changes.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
(2012-05-29, 22:24:29)Exodus Wrote: Are you actually talking about bugs here or only feedback?

The fact, that the cooldown resets is a wanted effect (it even says to in the tooltip). The cooldown resets, when you take damage. Of course, there are still the mana costs. But I'm not sure about that one:
What do you mean exactly by that? That the effect is only removed through damage and not time?

Apart from that, I'd like to give the tank some more time before making any major balance changes.
That tank is so op.. i have just tried it and it's like.. i could do q 4 times in a row.. it made tones of damage.. it need huge nurf.. better remove itBig Grin
Don't be racist!
Be like a panda
Its white and black
Asian but fat:)
(2012-05-29, 22:24:29)Exodus Wrote: Are you actually talking about bugs here or only feedback?

Yes u got it, i mean that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  raider bug finnn 1 4,109 2013-01-30, 03:38:21
Last Post: finnn
  [8.76] Raider Ulti Broken gzusfr33k 8 7,197 2012-07-29, 14:14:56
Last Post: progg
  Raider ulti breaker BENNIE.FM 2 3,238 2012-07-13, 19:54:00
Last Post: Exodus
  "Fixed a Bug which wouldn't let you pick up..." Phönix 5 4,227 2007-10-09, 21:44:16
Last Post: Phönix