Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3k Builds
I Would Like To Know Your 3K Builds ^.^ I'm Still A NOOB and Learning I Want To Try Your Guys Build And See Which One Suits Me. If You Can Include A Replay Please DO!
just most effective builds: (no gaystuff xD) >>> in case you do randomize your tank at start!!

scout -> elec cannon OR 2x basic magic (+ tech mec if u want)

heli -> light plasma gun OR fireball cannon OR 1-2 basic magics (if u want to wait some secs) OR basic cannon (hard) OR grenade launcher (vs air enemy) OR starshooter (vs ground enemy) OR bombarding rockets (counts as gaystuff for meBig Grin )

antigrav -> basic cannon OR molotov cocktail OR starshooter OR grenade launcher (wait some secs)

demolisher -> basic cannon OR multibow

medivac -> basic cannon OR molotov cocktail OR multibow OR starshooter

gobo shredder -> tank cannon ^^

light tank -> 2 basics! OR light plasma gun OR fireball cannon
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator

Here is my version. I underlined the most interesting.

Scout: hull +basic (lane, really safe to play and you creep enough) / 2 basics / elektro / bombard + meck/ troop (use it smartly and aim hull or bombard after)

Demolisher: Bow (demo has enough damage skill to be useful to your teammates) /Basic

Medivac: molotov/starshooter/basic (Bow with medivac is lame, you don't help enough your mates and on lane you would suck)

Light tank: 2 basics / starshooter + meck / fireball (lane)/ bombard (mid)/ canon + meck(lane)

Heli: plasma/ molotov + meck/ star shooter + meck / fireball / 2basics

Antigrav: motov/ grenade / starshooter/ basic (worse i think)

Tinker: 2 basic +meck (make tower, put basic in it, use meck to buy fastly the tower, then get hull, then put basic in tinker and play with it so u dont lack xp and use teleport nicely) / torpedo (bow + hull is lame for your teamate)

Why grenade with antigrav only?
Because he has the jump ability and it makes really effective, especially if you cumulate 2 grenades.

Why is light tank has nearly all his build interesting?
Cause light tank is the best tank on lane if played well. It is basically the best tnak to play during the 10-15 first minutes; after it sucks.

I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
vouch 4 Althend
i dont like to play light tank with less than 950 range
the mech builds (i.e. molotov + mech) are damn nice because you can push the enemy back to their tower & keep it there :]
if you get a 2nd mech it's even more fun ^^
Althend.. nice builds XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  good builds weakDarkness 4 6,805 2011-09-21, 15:21:22
Last Post: bt_brother
  5k builds Lezowski 16 13,231 2009-10-30, 22:39:23
Last Post: Lezowski
  Builds for normal mode Sup3rNovA 1 5,298 2009-10-06, 16:47:06
Last Post: GEN_Schwarzkopf