Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good builds
can someone post a good build for fighter tank because even if my enemy is ai i cant kill.im just a beginner so you gotta help me

just reply and i will try
best what u can do is,2 download some replays from any games.so u can see what guys buy,and how they play
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2864 or
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=544&page=4
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
Well here's my usual Game Plan, it's not a be-all-end-all strategy for this game but if you want advice these are some good outlines. There is also a nice thread written by Althend directly above this one describing the 4 early "phases" of this game which is also very good advice.

Generally speaking you should decide within the first 5 minutes whether you want to buy an iron hull or not, if you aren't planning on long-term saving. (Excluding cases of scout in which you should always hull against even moderately skilled enemies and demolisher in which is it almost always favorable to buy a weapon and a waste to buy a hull.) This decision will be based largely on the build and skill level of your enemy(s). If your playing on the side lane if the enemy is relatively equal or better than you in terms of skill, or can easily harass you via longrange etc., it's usually good to buy an iron hull first as soon as you possibly can (when you reach 1400 gold usually before the 5 minute tick) and play defensively farming creeps and only trying to kill in favorable situations (you rely on tank cannon and your first weapon for farming). If your opponent is worse than you or has trouble damaging you like if he went multibow or close range then your best option is another weapon, and buying the MOST expensive weapon you can afford on the 5 minute mark (even if it's just a basic magic) is the best option at this time. Grenade launcher(air) is very good at keeping enemy air tanks on the side lane at bay, and I highly recomend it if your oppenent is a chopper or medivac. This can be easily countered by your oppenent switching lanes with a ground tank, but I rarely see that happen. (I know whenever I ask for a switch my team usually ignores me) In the cases of buying a second weapon before a hull you will almost always save for a hull or a tank directly after. You should only buy multibow if you plan on going to the middle lane, and even then its usually not a good idea.

As for abilities, using skill points on tank cannon(creep cannon is a must-have on scout) is usually a good call as this skill benefits your farming and dps, this skill should be your level 1 ability 99% of the time really. My only exception is when I play multi-bow demolisher and skill both nukes or a long-term antigrav. Remember if you do not set your skill point at level 3 you can gain 2 rank 2 skills at level 4 (ex. level 2 missle 320 dmg and level 2 tank cannon 120 dps) giving you an edge on your oppenent. The level 5 skill point is a "spare" since rank 3 abilities are not available until level 7 this can be used on anything on on a second rank 2 ability if you had 3 total abilities before level 5. This is useful because some abilities like antigrav stun and light tank missle are still very good at level 1.

It's a mouthful and this advice only encompasses the first 10 minutes. I'd say the only real way to build is to "know through experience." I'd say just try many different strategies and find what works for you personally. When you have truly used and experienced all of the items yourself you can make better decisions when and where to buy and use them effectively. Anyway I hope you enjoy your future games and thank you for your time Big Grin.
thanks
(2011-07-30, 17:51:36)weakDarkness Wrote: thanks

old thread but for new players it is important to give hints or they will only get bashed and quit playing game.

! turn on health bar (in game options) so you can see your and your enemy's life

! random function (hotkey: r) gives you + 5% of start gold

? what are your favorite tanks/ranges
? you should practice all kind of builds at start, you will find 'your favorite strategy'
? only few players in the world mastered all classes

practice vs bot is good training for beginners! if you can defeat him with all starter tanks at 1vs1: enter battle.net, there you will learn to play in team.

good luck! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is destroying factories good or bad? Desktop_General 7 9,446 2012-08-21, 15:41:04
Last Post: progg
  3k Builds CrazeX 4 6,772 2011-04-26, 05:12:34
Last Post: CrazeX
  Any Good Stratigy For Medivac? l2kassassisn 1 3,798 2010-12-09, 05:47:26
Last Post: EZEQUIELBW
  5k builds Lezowski 16 13,076 2009-10-30, 22:39:23
Last Post: Lezowski
  Builds for normal mode Sup3rNovA 1 5,280 2009-10-06, 16:47:06
Last Post: GEN_Schwarzkopf